nine ☁️

The first period had already ended when the students left all classrooms empty, and made their way outside to chill in the schoolyard or, most commonly, the cafeteria. It was mainly windy and gloomy that day, which means it was Seokmin's ideal type of weather since it not only managed to oddly relax him but it also gave him the opportunity to wear leather without sweating to death.

Seokmin had always preferred staying inside during breaks, not really being fond of the heat or the amount of people staring at him but today was different; due to the nice atmosphere the weather had created, him and Hansol had decided to sit outside for a change.
And since Seokmin knew that no matter where he actually ended up going people were still going to stare at him regardless.

The latter was chilling on a bench with his best friend as he looked around examining the people, purely out of boredom. As he looked around, Seokmin fell into realization that he hadn't done anything physical with anyone in a while and it was starting to bother him. The guy wasn't trying to hide the fact that he switched partners fast and easily and he was not bothering to keep a nice image to impress anyone in the first place knowing people were going to fall for him regardless.

"Stop giving that stare i'm going to vomit" Hansol suddenly announced, and Seokmin couldn't help but roll his eyes at his friend knowing better than anyone that Hansol was the only person who was able to read him like an open book.

Seokmin scrunched his nose.

"It's been a while I need to get it out of my system" Hansol gave him a judgmental look before bursting out laughing at his friend's words, shoving the latter softly shortly after.

"Don't laugh this is serious!" Seokmin groaned as he leaned back in his seat, sighing deeply as he watched Hansol take off his earphones and shoving them back in his pocket along with his phone.

"Listen, I don't know if I should tell you this but I see you struggling and I may or may not have a solution to your so called problem"
Seokmin raised an eyebrow as his friend had caught his attention entirely, Hansol grinning internally as he saw Seokmin turn to look at him, already being interested.

"I have a friend here that's been constantly talking about you and from what I got, they are seriously crushing on you"
Hansol started, looking at Seokmin with a grin on his face and receiving nothing but a simple nod.

"Cool, what's her name ?" Seokmin replied before adjusting his jacket and groaning at the amount of stares he was receiving constantly by just simply breathing.

Hansol cleared his throat.

"His Name is Yoon Jeonghan, he's taking vocal classes in this school along with Joshua" Hansol shrugged, confused at the fact that Seokmin jumped at the mention of the guy's name before the latter cleared his throat and went back to his regular sitting position.

What's wrong with this guy.

"A guy? Hansol i'm not gay we've been over this" Seokmin sighed at Hansol's expression made of annoyance and disbelief that was shamelessly plastered on his face as he crossed his arms over his chest, mad at the fact that his friend was in denial.

"Stop lying to yourself you idiot" Hansol muttered, Seokmin only running a hand through his own hair as the wind was blowing softly, reminding Seokmin to breathe properly and stay calm.

The latter didn't want to continue the argument as he knew that Hansol would keep throwing false accusations that the boy did not want to answer so he just kept quiet, waiting for his friend to stop talking so he could finally find some peace.
Seokmin glanced at the blonde haired male who was now fishing the earphones out of his pocket, ready to place them back in his ears before Seokmin grabbed his hand.