eighteen ☁️

As Jisoo yawned for the fifth time that day, he realized that the more days passed, the more exhausted he was feeling both mentally and physically. And Soonyoung would lie if he said he wasn't worried about his friend because how couldn't he? Jisoo was looking like a walking zombie and he needed a generous amount of hours of sleep to get back to his tracks and Soonyoung knew better than anyone how impossible it was to take a break with Seokmin existing in the same house as him. The guy couldn't stand breathing the same air as him, he could never imagine sharing a house.

Jisoo's eyes felt heavy as he tried as hard as he possibly could to stop them from closing. But as he lost his balance, his body falling forward he instantly felt hands being wrapped around him and holding him securely.

Soonyoung sighed.

"Woah, be careful you scared me"

Jisoo didn't even have the energy to respond so he just nodded not even bothering to process what his friend said. All he knew was that he looked worried and he was sick of making people pity him. Jisoo knew he looked miserable, he didn't need countless of people staring at him every single day to let him know there was something wrong with him.

"Is there something wrong?" Soonyoung patted Jisoos back a few times as he watched him slowly relax on his touch.

Jisoo sighed.

"I'm just having a bad day"

-
"Can you please tell me why I look like i'm about to rob a bank" Wonwoo groaned, unable to think of a good enough reason he allowed Mingyu to talk him into this mess that was about to happen.

"Because you want to be disguised so Jisoo doesn't know who you are, otherwise it's just going to look weird" Mingyu grinned, proudness overcoming him as he was convinced his plan was about to work perfectly but Wonwoo didn't look like he was having as much fun as he did.

"Mingyu seriously what is this all about?" His friend almost glared at him yet Mingyu didn't seem to care either way. He had something in his mind and it needed to happen at that specific time or else God knows how annoying he would be about it at least for the rest of the month.

Mingyu smiled but Wonwoo ended up sending the glare he was trying not to respond with earlier. 

"Okay so what you're basically going to do is you'll pretend to be the bad guy and you're gonna run towards Jisoo's direction and just snatch his phone since he's always holding it carelessly-and it's easy to get a hold of-and you're gonna start running with it. As you run i'm going to show up, punch you right in the face and hand the phone back to Jisoo. He's going to be so thankful and happy and he's definitely going to agree to go out with me"

Mingyu finished and Wonwoo looked at him shocked with a tint of disgust mixed in his expression. At this point he thought that his friend couldn't get any worse so he just stopped for a moment to process the situation before throwing another look of disgust towards him.

"Are you out of your mind?!" he yelled, Mingyu being quick to hush him, afraid of the stares gathering towards their direction.

"You should ask yourself the exact same thing because you're screaming like a psycho" he mumbled loud enough for Wonwoo to hear, scoffing shortly after.

"There's no way i'm doing this and you know it, like seriously dude, punching ? My face is too perfect for that" Wonwoo replied arrogantly but he didn't care. That being a strong trait of his personality which he happened to share with Mingyu, somehow ended up bringing them closer. And Wonwoo knew he couldn't say no to him, there were very rare occasions when he did and today was one of them.

Or so he thought.

"Oh come on" he whined, the latter looking unbothered at Mingyu's lame attempts.