No Following

Once school had finished, Hogarth and (Name) had instantly headed into the woods - after grabbing a camera and a sheet of metal.

''Hellooo! Come out!'' Hogarth called out for the giant as (Name) nervously trailed behind him, rubbing her upper arms as she looked around. ''Hey, big guy! We've got food here for you!'' He turns to his friend, ''A little help here?'' (Name) shakes his head, so he gives her his best puppy eyes.

(Name) sighed, her shoulders slacking as she released herself. With a roll of her eyes, she brought her hands to her mouth and began to yell too, ''Metal! Crunchy, delicious metal! Come and get it!''

Hogarth smiled at her before putting down the piece of metal and hiding behind a log, (Name) following him. ''I don't know how I let you convince me to do this.''

''Well, I am your favourite person,'' Hogarth said.

''I mean - I don't know, your mum's pretty great,'' (Name) said, finger on her chin as she pretended to think about it.

''Hey,'' Hogarth said in an offended tone as he tackled her to the floor. (Name) burst into a fit of giggles as Hogarth began to attack her sides with tickles for revenge. No matter how hard she tried (Name) couldn't push him off or manage to get the word 'Stop' out. ''There's nothing you can say or do to stop me,'' Hogarth said smugly, laughing too.

''Metal man,'' (Name) said, gasping as she pointed behind him, trying to contain her giggles.

''Where!'' Hogarth said, spinning around with his camera and clicking frantically, but there was nothing there. ''Hey, wait a minute...'' He turned around but (Name) wasn't there. ''(Name)?''

''Boo!'' She yelled from behind him, causing him to jump and fall into the log. He pretended to act cool and put his elbow on the top of the log and his fist on his cheek, his other arm going on his hip.

''Oh, hey, didn't see you there,'' He said.

''Oh, give up, I know I made you jump,'' (Name) said.

''Did not,''

''Did too,''

''Did not,''

''Did-''

''Shhh'' Hogarth shushed (Name), covering her mouth with his hand as he looked around. ''Man, thought I heard something.'' He pouted, falling against the log as he sat down.

(Name) smiled softly, joining him. ''Your plan will work, they always do.'' Hogarth nodded, as he began fiddling with the camera. It flashed. ''Oh!'' (Name) said in surprise as she covered her eyes, blinking furiously as the light from the camera blinded her. Hogarth laughed. (Name) pouted, feeling the floor until she found a pebble and threw it at him, he ducked out of the way, unfortunately.

It didn't take long for the two to grow bored. Hogarth lay against the log, whilst (Name) lay on top of him, using his stomach for a pillow as she fell asleep, Hogarth's hands absentmindedly twirling with her hair.

Then, Hogarth hears footsteps - and loud ones at that. ''(Name), wake up!'' (Name) groans, rolling over, (her head now on his chest), before she remembered where they are and what they're doing. She gasped, springing up as the two of them turned to peer over the log. The piece of metal was missing.

Slowly, their eyes wandered upwards, catching sight of two, huge, white ones gleaming down on them.

They run in fright as the robot begins to follow them. (Name) looks over her shoulder, gulping. She turned back around, but it was too late. She ran face first into a tree trunk, falling to the floor with her nose bleeding.