New Stalker

I'M HERE! I'M LATE - again - BUT I'M HERE!

Hogarth and (Name) climbed through Hogarth's bedroom's open window, both heading for their places of sleep. Hogarth throws his blanket to the side so he could climb into bed and (Name) unzipped her sleeping bag.

The door opened. ''You're both up already?'' Annie asked, peaking through the open door as she looked at both of the surprised.

''Just making the bed,'' Hogarth said, throwing the blanket back where it was whilst (Name) re-zipped her sleeping bag, giving Annie the biggest smile she could muster.

''Well, that's nice. Come downstairs, I have a surprise for you,'' As soon as Annie closed the door, a loud groan left (Name)'s lips as she fell, face-first, onto the sleeping bag from her previous crouching position.

Hogarth chuckled slightly, holding his hand out with a tired smile. ''Come on.''

(Name) lifted her head off of the floor and lazily grabbed his hand before putting her head on the floor again, not moving. A light blush spread across Hogarth's face. ''Uh, I, um, (Name)? Come on, we gotta go, you can sleep later, I promise,'' He said, a small yawn leaving him once he had finished.

''Fine,'' (Name) muttered as she finally stood up and released his hand. The two both walked downstairs after getting changed - (Name) in the bathroom. They walked into the dinning room, gently talking to each other but the stopped at the same time upon seeing a forth figure there.

In union, the two turned to face Kent, trying not to frown.

''Morning children,'' Kent said, putting down the Newspaper and smirking at the two. ''Sleep well?''

''Mu-um?'' Hogarth called out, only tilting his face away from Kent.

Annie walked into the room, carrying four plates, ''Isn't it wonderful, Hogarth? We finally rented out room.'' She smiled as she set the plates down, (Name) glaring at the ginger as one was placed down in front of him.

Hogarth pulled a disgusted face, ''I'm not very hungry.'' He walked away, muttering to himself. (Name) turned to face a worried Annie. She glanced at Kent, seeing him raise an eyebrow at her, a smug smile on his face.

''He wasn't feeling that well last night,'' (Name) said, rubbing her upper arm. ''Uh, he had, um, stomach cramps! Yeah, thought he was gonna throw up. It, uh, must be back. I'l go check on him.'' She rushed after Hogarth, yelling over her shoulder towards Annie, ''I'll take care of him, don't worry! No need to follow!''

(Name) caught up to Hogarth, seeing him pacing in the Kitchen, his hands behind his back as he mumbled idea's to himself. The scene in front of her reminded her of what happened at Dean's. Her cheeks flared as she remembered what he had said.

''(Name), are you alright?'' Hogarth asked, turning to face her as he stopped pacing, frowning at her red face.

''Huh? Oh, yeah, just a little warm,'' (Name) smiled sheepishly.

Hogarth raised an eyebrow, ''Then take your jumper off.''

(Name) looked down to see she was, indeed, wearing a jumper. ''Oh, um, it's comfy,'' She said, looking back up and nodding. Upon seeing Hogarth's slightly worried face, her cheeks turned redder. She opened her mouth to speak again but was cut off by the phone.

Hogarth frowned before turning to answer it, his eyes still on (Name).

''Hello, this is Hogarth Hughes speaking. Who's calling please?''

''I said he could stay the night, kid. It's morning now!'' Dean's voice made Hogarth finally look away from his friend and focus on the phone. (Name) let out a small puff of relief.

Hogarth rolled his eyes, talking through clenched teeth as he peered into the Dining room, not finding Kent there. ''Look, we'll try to come over, okay? But there's this weird guy watching us.''

The door to the hallway opened to reveal Kent leaning against the door frame. (Name) jumped a little and went to stand closer to Hogarth, slightly glaring at Kent as she did so.

''What? What's that supposed to mean?'' Kent asked from the other side of the line. ''I got this big, giant - Giant-thing out here!''

''I can't talk right now, okay? Bye!'' Hogarth said hurriedly before hanging up.

''Who was that, sport? A friend of yours?'' Kent asked, raising an eyebrow.

''Yeah,'' Hogarth said, nodding slowly.

''He's a new kid,'' (Name) added for him, shrugging as she did so. Hogarth nodded from beside her, sending Kent finger guns.

Dean was looking at the phone in his hands in disbelief before he glanced out a window and spotted Giant. ''Hey! Hey! Stop" Stop! Stop that! Stop it!'' He tripped on the floor a few times in his hurry to get outside.

(Name) walked down the stairs at the house, after having just brushed her teeth. Kent was leaning against the wall at the bottom, waiting for her. ''Hey!'' He said in an overly-friendly voice. ''Mind if I ask you a few questions, Missy?''

Later, in the living room, Hogarth and (Name) are trying to watch TV when Kent pops in, standing in front of them, blocking the TV. ''Now why would you tell your mum about a Giant robot, scouts?''

In the kitchen, (Name) was trying to eat her snack, when Kent entered, eating a sandwich as he spoke with his mouth full, ''What'd you see at the power station, huh?''

As Hogarth walked through the hallway, Kent popped out of nowhere, ''Tell anyone else, Buddy?''

(Name) was trying to read her Comic on Hogarth's bed when Kent quickly pops his head in, causing her to almost fall off the bed. ''How big is this thing, Sunshine?''

Hogarth was in the bathroom, just finishing brushing his teeth. He closed the mirror cabinet to see Kent's face staring down at him through the mirror. ''Been in the forest lately?''

''Champ?''

''Sweet Pea?''

''Slugger?''

''Doll?''

''Hey, Cowboy?''

''Hello, Princess?''

''Where are you going?''

''What are you doing?''

''Where you going?''

''I'm going out!'' Hogarth yelled loudly, snatching up (Name)'s wrist and about to storm out with her when Annie popped out of the kitchen.

''Why don't you take Mr. Mansley with you? Show him the sights.''

''Aww, mum, the sights?'' Hogarth said, practically in pain.

''Hey, I'd love that! Give us a chance to get acquainted, swap some storied, huh children?''

Back at the Junkyard, Dean was rambling to the Giant. ''There are two kinds of metal in this yard. Scrap and art. If you gotta eat one of them, eat the scrap. What you currently have. . . In! Your! Mouth! Is art!''

Giant blinked innocently before taking the scrap out of his mouth, looking at it curiously. ''Art?'' He croaked. Dean sent him an annoyed face. Giant held it in one hand, the other moving parts of it around, trying to put it back to how it was.

''Forget it. Forget it!'' Dean said, rolling his eyes and turning away from Giant. ''It's gone,'' He was stopped by Giant placing it back on the ground. ''It's. . . It's not bad.''