I Fix

Hey guys! Hope you had happy holidays! Love ya!

The Captain of the submarine nodded to himself, pushing the big red button as he was just told to do.

General turns to Kent, jabbing a finger into the man's chest, ''That Missile is trageted! To the Giant's! Exact! Location!''

''So...?''

''WHERE'S THE GIANT MANSLEY!''

''What?'' Kent asked, turning to see the Kids and Giant glaring him down. He turns back to the General, rolling his eyes as he did so. ''Oh, we can duck and cover. There's a fallout shelter right there.''

''There's no way out of this! You idiot!'' The General says as he grabs Kent's coat, bringing him inches away from his face as he glares.

Kent chuckles nervously, adjusting his tie, bringing it down slightly upon finding it hard to breath. ''You mean we're all going to...''

''To die, Mansley, for our country,'' General spits before chucking Kent to the side, like he was nothing but a bit of trash he was forced to take out. And that's exactly what he was.

''Screw out country! I want to live!''

He tosses a soldier out of his vehicle frantically, climbing in. He begins to drive away, laughing hysterically upon thinking he's escaped. The smug little grin is wiped off of his face when Giant's foot is pressed lightly on the bonnet, stopping him from going anywhere. He looked up to see the metal man wagging a finger at him.

''Hold him, men,'' General commands as soldiers keep Kent 'captive' by gunpoint, preventing him from escaping. ''Make sure he stays here, like a good soldier.''

The alarm goes off and the crowd begins to become scared, families start hugging, last minute kisses, solving that argument with your best friend... Everyone does what they can in the last few minutes they have.

Giant gently places down the two teens, who both waddle up to their parents. Hogarth only waddles to hide the fact that (Name) was still injured - just like she had asked him to - so it looked more like Giant just wasn't comfortable to sit on.

The two split in order to hug their parent/s before going back to each other, their hands now finding each other's like a screw to a magnet. It just seemed natural now.

The two look up to see the missile. ''Oh no.'' Giant takes a few steps, like it would help him see what's going on. (Name) sighs, tugging Hogarth with her as they approach their friend.

''It's a missile,'' She told him. ''When it comes down, everyone here, will die.'' Her voice cracks at the last word and Hogarth squeezes her hand reassuringly, rubbing his thumbs along her knuckles.

Annie places a hand on Hogarth's head whilst Dean places one on (Name)'s shoulder. She looks around for her parents, but she can't find them.

''There it is!'' Someone shouted. The crowd sees the missile way up in the sky, Giant looks too. His gaze returns to the crowd, knowing that the missile will kill everyone. Ans he sure didn't want that to happen.

''Shouldn't we get to a shelter?'' Annie asks. 

Dean shook his head. ''It wouldn't matter.''

''I fix.''

I know it's short but don't come for me! I have a question that needs answering before I finish the book.

So, would you like a sad ending (which you might hate me for) or a happy-ish ending (the ending that follows the film).

So I can basically make it sadder or keep it the same, comment on which one!

Sadder:

Same:

Thank you!