Coffee-Zilla

Giant was asleep in the barn by the time Hogarth and (Name) had came in with a flashlight and a pile of comics. But that didn't matter, Hogarth's loud voice easily woke him up.

''If you're gonna stay here, you gotta keep track of yourself,'' Hogarth said, gesturing to Giant's now-attached hand. ''Sheesh.''

''Anyway,'' (Name) said, rolling her eyes at Hogarth. She sat down in front of Giant, allowing the comic books to spill out of her hands and onto the floor before she crossed her legs. ''We thought you'd like, you know, a bedtime story or something. We've got some really cool ones.''

Hogarth took his seat next to (Name). His legs spread out to his side as he lent on one arm, his head practically on (Name)'s shoulder.

Hogarth picked up one comic, showing it to Giant, ''Mad Magazine,'' He placed it in a separate pile, ''Very funny.''

''The Spirit,'' (Name) said, joining in as she picked the next one up, also showing it to Giant before adding it to the new pile. ''Very cool.''

''Boy's life?'' Hogarth said, picking it up, but he didn't show it to Giant. ''Eh.'' He let it fall from his hands. Then he spotted one that had slid away from both piles when (Name) had dropped the. ''Oh, look!''

He jumped from his position. (Name) had to lean backwards, onto her elbows, as Hogarth landed laying in her lap as he reached for the comic.

Hogarth picked it up before moving off of (Name) and taking his original position, (Name) doing the same with a small smile and a fond eye-roll.

Hogarth showed it to Giant. ''This guy, is Superman. Sure, he's famous now, but he started off just like you. Crash-landed on Earth. Didn't know what he was doing. But he only uses his powers for good, not evil.'' He places it on the pile.

''Batman's cooler,'' (Name) muttered under her breath, earning a glare from Hogarth. She giggled, putting her hands up in surrender.

Hogarth turned back to Giant, pointing at him as he acted like the small interaction never happened. ''Remember that; good, not evil.''

Giant tilted his head as he moved his arm, a finger landing on the Superman comic before he moved it to the side in order to see what was underneath it.

Curious, (Name) shifted position as she peered over Hogarth to look at what the robot was looking at. ''Oh, that's Atomo, the metal menace.''

''He's not a Hero, he's a Villain. He's not like you, You're a good guy,'' Hogarth explained.

(Name) reached for the Superman comic, putting it back on top of the Atomo one. ''Like Superman.''

''Superman,'' Giant repeated. (Name) beamed up at him.

Then a low grumbling noise was heard and Giant shifted so he could place a hand on his 'stomach'.

''You're hungry, aren't you?'' Hogarth asked, furrowing his brows.

''Mmm-hmm,'' Giant replied.

''But we don't have any metal here,'' Hogarth said, rubbing the back of his head. An idea soon came to him. ''Just follow me.''

(Name) looks at him oddly before doing as told and following him out of the barn and into the woods, Giant closely behind her.

When they were a little way into the Wood, Hogarth managed to get Giant to place his hand on the floor, palm up.

Hogarth smiled, grabbing (Name)'s hand as he pulled her forward. (Name) let out a startled noise as Hogarth suddenly stopped, turning to grab her by the waist before lifting her up and placing her on Giant's palm.