(ENG) Chapter Four - The Guest

As he has promised, Pha assigned Ming to be his personal driver in the office, or went to meet the client, and sometimes drop the customers, just like his old job.

That morning, Pha didn't have time to take breakfast because he had to meet an important client early in the morning. After the meeting was over, Ming drove him to a coffee shop on his own initiative.

"Have you forgotten the way to return to office?"

"You haven't eaten anything since morning, you better fill your stomach first before returning to work!" Suggested Ming, then went down and opened the door for him.

"I will ask Secretary Jung to buy box meal from the cafeteria!" Pha said as he got out of the car and walked into the coffee shop.

"Do you always eat box meal every day? P'Sing doesn't know it?"

"Don't get it wrong, I only eat meal box if I have to, usually I have breakfast in the cafeteria..."

Ming sighed heavily before following Pha in.

Pha ordered two cups of café latte for them, while lookinh at the menu to order food.

"Do you get used to your job? After you able to speak Korean fluently, I will put you in another position!"

"Don't worry, I like this job..." Ming cut. "After I organized my class schedule, I will find a job!"

"Okay, if that's your plan!"

After ordering food, the two of them chatted with each other while waiting. Pha looks at the café's interior and admires the design.

"This place reminds me of my Ramen shop..."

"Why didn't you open the branch in Seoul?"

"Um...I've thought of that...but..."

"I know, you definitely don't have time to take care of it..." Ming continued. "After all, you're more suited to your current job!"

"Why do you think that?"

"I just said it ..."

"The reason I didn't make it happen because Singto didn't approve it..."

Ming looked surprised when he heard that. "What's the reason?"

"He wants me to focus on single job and do it as well as possible..." said Pha. "Sing says, work is like a life partner, having two jobs just like one foot stepping on the two boats..."

"Besides hard to arrange the time, it also added burden to the mind..." add Pha.

Ming responded with a laugh. "It was the different thing, nowadays many people have a side jobs besides the main job!"

"Well, if Singto says one I woudn't say two..." Pha said. "For me, having one life partner and one job is enough, I just want to make him happy and our children..."

Unconsciously, Ming's facial expression changed. "P'Sing, is very lucky to have you..."

"If someday you meet someone you love, you will understand what I said today..."

Ming laughed bitterly and asked. "What if...the people we like already have someone else?"

Pha raised his eyebrows and became awkward on the topic of the conversation. "You mean...like someone else's lover?" Asked Pha to the point. "That means you got the wrong address, forget it and find another one!"

"If you think finding a partner is like looking for work, then in this world there is no such thing as broken heart..."

Pha paused and looked straight into Ming's eyes, trying to guess what he was thinking. "Wait, you invited me here to talk about your feeling? Do you have personal matter and you're embarrassed to talk about it with your brother?"