(ENG) Chapter Twenty - Unfinished Vacation

The long-awaited day finally arrived, Pha woke up very early and showered immediately, while Singto helped the children to get ready, and his mother prepared meals box for lunch.

The twins cheered happily and did not stop running around and laughed exitedly expressing their happiness, Seung Eun also smiled brightly that morning as if the black clouds around him just disappeared.

Half an hour later...

Seung Eun helps Pha and Singto lift things to the car with enthusiasm, while Pha's mother held the twins and waited in the car .

Suddenly Singto noticed Seung Eun's expression seemed to change for a moment, he stopped what he was doing and approached the boy.

"Are you OK, baby?" He asked, caressing his forehead. "You're not feeling well?"

Seung Eun immediately shook his head slowly and asked worriedly.

"Noona is not coming, right?"

Singto widened his eyes wide and was surprised to hear the boy's question.

"You don't want Noona to come?" Singto returned his question.

Seung Eun shook his head again, then lowered his head as if he was thinking about something. "I don't like Noona..."

Pha, who was eavesdropping, stopped immediately and asked the boy. "Why you don't like Noona, dear?"

Seung Eun glanced at Pha and was silent for a moment then answered hesitantly. "Because...Noona wants to marry Daddy, if that happen, papa will leave us and I'll be sent to an orphanage..."

Pha and Singto were like struck by lightning in daylight.

"W-who said that to you?" Singto asked curiously.

Seung Eun looked down for a moment before answering.

"My classmate Min Seo said...after her mother left, her father remarried again, and his new mom often hit and scolded her..." said Seung Eun. "His new mom also said that if she was naughty, she would be sent to an orphanage...because she no longer had a mother..."

Pha and Singto are shocked to hear Seung Eun's story.

Now Singto understands why Seung Eun's attitude is so weird lately, maybe the boy thinks he will leave him.

"That won't happen, papa will never leave you..." Singto said and as he hugged the boy tightly.

Pha also squatted and hugged the two. "Listen, daddy won't marry Noona or let papa to leave us... because we are family, and the family have always be together, no matter whatever happens..."

But Seung Eun looked doubtful, he looked down again as if keeping another secret.

"B-but...Ming Sam Chon said...daddy will have baby with Noona and don't need me anymore...." He said haltingly.

"Ming Sam Chon... say that to you?!!" Pha widened in shocked as he clenched his jaw firmly, Singto shortly holding his hand to calm him down, then slowly shook his head.

Pha able read the guy's mind and immediately hold back his emotions, he then brings his hand stroking Seung Eun's face and says. "Ming Sam Chon is just joking, baby! Don't listen to any of his words!"

"Really?"

Pha nodded convincingly, and immediately changed the topic. "Today we are going on vacation together, are you happy?"

"Um!" Seung Eung nodded excitedly and shouted happily. "I'm very happy, dad! Thank you!"

He then kissed Pha and Singto's cheeks alternately, Pha also kissed him back and Singto affectionately, after which he pulled both of them up and continued they work.