(ENG) Chapter Seven - Accidentally Caught

The next day, he was startled by someone's breath in front of his nose, and he could feel something moist sticking to his lips, doing a sucking and licking motion, even trying to force him to open his mouth.

Pha widened his eyes instantly and found Ming's eyes staring at him, and kissing him intently.

"Fuck!!!" Pha was shocked and immediately pushed Ming roughly, after that his eyes immediately swept across the room looking for Singto's shadow.

He breathed a sigh of relief not seeing Singto in the room, but he could hear the sound of the shower from the bathroom.

Pha's attention returned to Ming and realized what had just happened.

"What are you doing, you son of bith?!" he tried to hold back his voice and anger.

"P'Sing told me to wake you up..."

"And you sexually harassed me?"

"Aw, I thought my brother used to wake you this way, am I wrong?"

"He never did that! Yet, you're not him! I could report you!" Pha wiped his lips strong and got up from a lying position. 

"Aw, then how does he wake you up?"

"None of your business!"

Ming responded with a laugh and said while flirting with him. "Next time I will wake you in another way..." he lowered his eyes slowly to see lower part of Pha's body.

"If you do it again, I'll break your jaw next time!" threat Pha who stood up immediately, then drove Ming out of the room roughly.

Pha's blood seemed to rise to the head.

After a while, Singto came out of the bathroom with his usual seductive appearance, then scanned the entire room looking for something.

"Are you awake? Where is Ming? "He asked Pha.

"H-he already went out..." Pha answered nervously while swallowing hard, then approached Singto, lock him to the wall.

"What is wrong with you? You're like just seeing a ghost?" Singto could read Pha's facial expression.

"I dream of seeing a ghost who stole my kiss!"

Singto wanted to laugh at the answer but he tried to hold it back, he remembered that last night Pha slept on the couch because Ming took his bed.

"Er...about Ming..." Singto paused for a moment.

Pha's heart beat fast and thought Singto might smelled something.

"Sorry, I let him sleep in the room and you have to sleep on the couch last night..."

Pha let out a sigh of relief, then looked at Singto seriously and said. "I hope this is the first and last time, even though he is your brother, yet you should not allow him to enter or sleeping on our bed! Don't forget I am your husband and this room is our privacy!"

"I understand, I won't let that happen again, promise..." Singto put his hand slowly on Pha's lips and brought his face closer to give his lover a morning kiss.

But strangely, Pha suddenly dodged and took a step back, this morning incident was still terrorizing him, and for a second he seemed to see Ming's face on Singto.

"What's the matter?" Singto felt suspicious and shocked, never was happened in history that Pha avoid when about being kissed by him.

"Is my face like a ghost in your dreams?" Singto guessed sullenly.

"No..." Pha regretted and tried to explain. "II haven't brushed my teeth ..."

Singto was astonished and did not believe in the answer, usually Pha immediately kissed him as he opened his eyes. Singto felt something was wrong with the man, but he didn't ask because he didn't want to trigger a fight.