(ENG) Chapter Twenty Two - The Doomsday

Singto was lying sick on bed in Joss's apartment. Ming gave him an Antipyretic to reduce fever and told him to take it before going to sleep. He also prepared soup and porridge in the kitchen before leaving the house, and left a note for Joss to wake Singto up to eat.

Ming also did not forget to turn off the air conditioner and covered Singto's body with a thick blanket so that the medicinal effect could work perfectly.

Ming worked part time at the bar after Singto forced him to resign from Kong Il, and was learning to mix drinks from a bartender.

Joss came home an hour later and read the note left by Ming, then immediately heated the food in the microwave while having a shower.

Joss came out wearing a bathrobe and headed to the kitchen to take food out of the microwave, his eyes accidentally glancing at a glass of drink on the counter and reading a note nearby.

"My latest mixed drink, please try and comment!"

Joss smiled and tried it a little, then nodded in a positive response before finishing it.

After that, he brought the food tray to the room, put the tray on the table and wanted to wake Singto up. But how shocked he was when he saw Singto writhing in hot, but had difficulty to open the blanket because Ming wrapped him like a cocoon, just left only head.

Joss immediately grabbed the remote and turned on the air conditioner, then walked to the bed side and helped him open the blanket.

Joss's eyes widened in surprise, seeing Singto not wearing anything under the blanket, Joss swallowed heavily, then lowered the blanket to his waist.

Singto's entire body was wet by sweat, seeing that Joss immediately looked for a towel and helped him wiped it.

Joss's heart was beating fast and now it was his turn to sweat, not only because he was nervous but he felt a certain part of his body seemed to react and his eyes seemed to be shaded for a moment, but he tried to focus.

Joss's eyes fixed on Singto's lips, then he unconsciously lowered his head, slowly pressed his lips and crushed the lips of his love, while his hands moved from his shoulders and went down stroking and caressing Singto's bare skin.

From his lips, Joss moved to his chin, neck and stopped at his nipples, while his hands moved down, slipped into the blanket and involuntarily massaged the sensitive parts below, making Singto let out a soft moan.

Joss's lips enjoying an appetizer for a while, then immediately stopped and turned to look at his own lower body, where his shaft erected by itself, his heart pounding, and his feelings seemed to fly.

Joss moving his hand again to caress Singto's cock in up and down movements, at the same time he was also massaging his own.

After a while, he immediately took off his bathrobe and positioned himself on top of Singto, glued their bodies and resumed the whole process of foreplay from kissing to enjoy the pop sickle.

His blood seemed to gather at one point, where he could not stand wanting to release his desires which he had endured so long. Joss lifted Singto's legs and opened them wide, adjusting his position comfortably before entering Singto's private territory without permission.

Singto seemed to grimace in pain, noticed of that Joss shortly reached out to grab his shaft and shook it to disguise the pain.

It did not take long, he finally managed to join his body with his love and looked at Singto's face with an indescribable feeling of happiness.

"P'Sing...I hope all of this is not a dream...I want you to know that I really like you...I will make you happy...and will never betray you..." he murmured.