(ENG) Chapter Ten - Playing Both Side

Pha didn't forget his promise, before the lunch break, he sent a message to Singto asking him to meet in the cafeteria.

Singto walked excitedly towards the cafeteria, with a radiant face, but was shocked when arrived in front of the cafeteria. Singto found Pha not waiting alone but with someone he knew, which is So Hyun.

Both of them sat face to face at the table and seemed to be chatting while laughing happily.

The bright atmosphere around Singto disappeared instantly, he changed his mind and was about to leave, but unfortunately Joss suddenly appeared behind him and pulled him toward the table where Pha and So Hyun sat.

Pha was surprised to see Singto come with Joss, but he was not aware that Singto was also surprised to see him with So Hyun.

Without further ado Joss immediately took a seat next to So Hyun, so Singto was forced to sit next to Pha with hesitant.

"Let me say thank you in advance, Singto told me that you would like to treat us..." Joss told Pha, and Singto widened his eyes in an instant and glared at him, while Pha glanced at Singto asking for an explanation.

"And I didn't expect to meet So Hyun Ssih here..." Joss added trying to flirt with the only woman there. "Free lunch accompanied by a pretty girl, really a beautiful moment during the day..." he then winked at So Hyun and glanced at Pha at a glance.

"I-I...happened to meet President Director Kong here..." So Hyun replied nervously.

Joss's eyes were fixed on a familiar lunch box on the table, next to Pha.

"You didn't eat your lunch box?" Joss asked the girl while pointing to the neatly wrapped box. "May I have it? I'm bored of eating cafeteria food every day!"

Pha was startled and just realizes the lunch box gave by So Hyun.

"Sorry, this is mine!" snapped Pha, then shifted the lunch box to the other side of the table.

Joss looked curious and asked. "Er...So Hyun Hsih...gave her lunch to you?"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"President Director Kong forced to treat me, so as a thank you I give him my lunch." So Hyun explained hurriedly.

"Aw, but you don't seem like want eat it anyway, rather than waste, better give it to me..." Joss reached out to take it.

But Pha immediately held it tight and pulled it away.

"I'll save it for dinner!" Pha glared at him irritably. "After all, we're at the cafeteria now, just order as you like, I'll pay!"

"Stingy!" Joss muttered softly.

Singto was lazy to comment, he rose from his seat and went to order food alone. Pha looked at him with a surprised expression, but his attention was distracted by Joss's voice talking to So Hyun, he quickly changed the subject.

"Since someone volunteer to pay, I'll order a lot!" Joss exclaimed loudly. "I have many recommendations of delicious food in the cafeteria, do you want to try it?" He asked So Hyun.

"Really? Of course, I would love to!" replied So Hyun excitedly. "I was confused about what to eat, because I never tried the menu in a cafeteria before..."

"Haha...you're very lucky to meet me! I am a culinary lover!" Joss bragged before taking the girl with him to order for food.

So Hyun immediately stood up and followed Joss, but only a few steps, she stopped and turned back to Pha for a moment and asked.