(ENG) Chapter Seventeen - Uncertain Feelings

"Yeobo, please get me a towel!" Shouted Pha who had just finished showering and cold.

A few moments passed, there was no answer or sound of response.

Pha came out trembling as he wrapped himself using his arms, then immediately entered the closet to get dressed.

He just rummaged the entire wardrobe to find the set of shirt and suit to wear today, then struggled to put on his tie, buttoned his shirt sleeve, and almost forgot to wear a belt. When finished, he walked in front of the mirror to fix his appearance and hair.

Pha let out a long sighed for a moment and wondered where is Singto, then walked out of the room to the kitchen. Pha saw the children are ready to school, and his mother was preparing meal boxes for them, but he did not see Singto.

"Papa has left to office?" Pha asked his eldest son, then kissed the the boy's cheeks one by one.

"What do you mean? Singto has left us for a long time!" Said his mother.

Pha freezes at once as if being hypnotized, and doesn't understand what his mother was saying.

"Mom, you're joking, right?" Pha asked his mother.

"Are you amnesia? You and Singto had divorced half a year ago and you're married to So Hyun!"

"Yeobo, good morning! Have you had breakfast?"

Pha who had not recovered from his shock, next he heard the voice of a woman greeted him from behind. Pha shortly looked back and saw So Hyun walking towards him, and immediately kissed him intently.

Pha was astonished and doesn't believe all of this, he turned his brain trying to process what was happening. He didn't remembered when he had signed a divorced letter with the man, and absolutely had no idea when did he marrying So Hyun.

Last time he remembered that he and Singto sleep in separate room. Pha Shortly darted to Singto room to look for the guy, and how shocked he was when he found the room was empty and dusty.

"Where is Singto?" Pha asked and was still confused.

"What do you mean? He had gone since you guys divorced... "replied So Hyun. "I am your wife now..." he showed a ring on his finger.

"No way, I don't believe it...this must be just a dream!" Said Pha, he then passed So Hyun and searched the entire house looking for Singto while shouting for his name.

"Sing...Yeobo...where are you?!!"

.

.

.

"Yeoboooo!!!!" Pha yelled and jumped up from his bed sweating, he shortly turned to look at the empty space next to him, then scanned the entire room, and his heart pounding hard.

Pha immediately jumped down from the bed, ran out of the room and head to Singto's room, but he found no one inside. Pha was even more panicked and immediately shot towards the kitchen, and froze instantly with a relieved expression when saw Singto was tidying Seung Eun's uniform.

"Daddy!!!" the twins shouted when they saw Pha, then ran to hug their dad who was staring straight at Singto and smiled like a fool.

Singto looked back at Pha straight in curious.

"What happened to you?" Asked his mother.

Pha gasped instantly and immediately turned to his mother. "I-it's okay, I just got a nightmare ..."

"Don't say you're afraid to sleep alone in the room!" Teased his mother.

"Yeah..." Pha answered spontaneously while looking at Singto.