(ENG) Chapter Nineteen - A Glimpse of Hopes

Singto and Joss just returned from meeting customers outside, they straightly headed to the cafeteria to take a break while waiting for lunch time. After taking a seat, they putting the bag on the empty chair, took off their suit, loosened the tie, opened several buttons to relax and sit back while enjoying coffee.

Suddenly Joss's view was accidentally fixed on the ring on Singto's finger, and felt there was something strange.

"Er...lately have you been lose weight or the ring is loose?" He asked opening the conversation. "I just feel it's a different ring..."

Singto raises his finger and examined the ring.

"Really?" Singto commented briefly then took off his ring to examine it carefully and realized that the color of the ring was rather bright as new.

"Just ignore it, I won't wear it for a long..." Singto said and wanted to put it on again, but the movement of his hand stopped instantly, he changed his mind and put it on the corner of the table, then took out his cellphone and notebook, arranged it on the table.

"You put it there, with the purpose of pretending to forget and leave it?" asked Joss teasing him.

Singto shortly glared at Joss for a moment and explained. "Actually I'm also feel uncomfortable when wearing it, every time I'm typing on notebook it always goes up to the middle, and when I take a shower it always slides down..."

"Aw, is it the same as before?"

"The old one fits right on my finger, I don't know where Pha got this ring..."

"Then where is your originalsss ring?"

Singto shrugged his shoulders saying he didn't know.

"Is it possible he accidentally lost it and secretly forge a new one without your knowledge?"

Singto did not answer, his attention returned to the ring on the table. "Or maybe...he gave it to someone else..." he muttered unconsciously.

Joss regretted his initiative to ask about the ring, suddenly he got an idea. Joss removed his own necklace, then took the ring on the table, put it together with the pendant, and put it around Singto's neck.

The man froze and was astonished to see what he was doing and not protested.

"This way it won't come off again! Don't worry, it is silver necklace you can wear it while taking a bath!"

Singto observed the ring on his chest and commented. "Um, your idea is brilliant!" He laughed. "But, what about your pendant?"

"It's for you!" Joss said.

"Aw, thanks..." Singto said briefly while admiring it for a moment, then raised his glass to drink, and suddenly his phone on the table vibrated. Singto reflexively grabbed it and checked the incoming message from an unknown number while sipping his coffee

His expression turned as shocked when saw a photo that answered his question to Pha two days ago, as a result the coffee cup in his hand was loose, fortunately Joss managed to saved it on time before get on the notebook, but half of the contents spilled and splattered toward Singto.

His body from chest and down are wet and dirty by coffee.

"What's wrong?" Joss asked curiously while getting rid of the notebook and cleaning the coffee spill on the table. "You got a prank message?"

Singto only responded by shaking his head, and suddenly Joss snatched the phone from his hand to see for himself, before the guy had chance to turn off the screen.