(ENG) Extra Chapter - New Sex's Assistant

Pha and Singto bring the twins and Seung Eun visit a mall on weekends. After lunch they went around in the mall for shopping, and suddenly Seung Gie ran into a shop when he saw a robot displayed in front of the glass.

Pha and Singto stared in surprise when they realized that the shop the boy was entering was a shop that sold sex toys.

The two immediately chased Seung Gie inside, the shopkeeper immediately welcomed them friendly, also introducing various products with various shapes and functions that were interesting to both of them.

Without consideration Singto immediately bought several products for himself and Pha, and couldn't wait to try them at home.

Singto sat on the edge of the bed and asked Pha to stand in front of him, he then opened the belt, zipped, lowered Pha's pants to his thighs and test the masturbator he had just bought on Pha.

"Aaaahh!!!" Pha sighed spontaneously and reflexively gripped Singto's shoulder when he felt the cold gel coming from the lubricant touching his skin plus the direct rubbing by the soft silica material from the masturbator which immediately made him aroused.

Singto then moved the masturbator back and forth to massage Pha's shaft, and it didn't take long, Pha's little brother slowly wake up and stood up perfectly to greet his new toy.

There was no conversation going on between them, Singto's eyes focused on what he was doing, while Pha bit his lip trying to hold back a groan. His legs didn't stop shaking and his hands gripped Singto's shoulders tightly.

Having had enough, Singto stopped and raised his head to look at Pha with a suspicious smile.

"Are you ready?"

"Huh?"

Before Pha had time to process, Singto shortly pressing one of the buttons on the masturbator, to active spin mode.

"Ooooohhhhhhh..." Pha let out a long moaning as silica gel massaging his cock by spin. "OMG!!!"

Pha breathing in halt.

After a while Singto pressed the stop button and tried the other features.

Pha's entire body shaking as hard when the masturbator sucked and massaged his shaft. Singto changes the two features alternately, and following the instructions in the book and opened the cover at the tip of the masturbator, and it didn't take long, Pha's defense finally collapsed.

He shoot out his semen through the masturbator hole like water gun and hit Singto's face. Singto quickly grabbed the tissues paper and cleaned and clean himself before get rid his mini assistant from Pha.

However, instead of wearing his pants back, Pha took it off completely and threw it away, then knelt before Singto.

"Now it's your turn..." Pha reached out to open the Singto belt.

"Er...wait...I will try it next time..." Singto refuse nervously.

"Aw, weren't you so enthusiastic about trying it back at the shop?"

"Actually, I bought it for you..."

Pha looked at him suspiciously. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I concern about your needs..."

"What I need is you, not a robot masturbator..." Pha said and pouted his lips. "What I need is this..."

Pha suddenly struck Singto's lips and pushed him back, and laid him on the bed, lying on him like a pillow, while sucking his lips passionately, he paused and impatiently opened Singto's pants, and returned to his position again.