(ENG) Chapter Five - Surprising Admirer

The atmosphere between Pha and Singto became cold since the incident at water parks, Pha still clearly remembered outrageous thing he said to Singto, but he did not want to apologize despite he felt regret.

Pha also clearly showed his dislike of Joss, while leading the meeting, he often looked for Joss's mistakes and rebuked him in front of everyone.

He even threatened to move Joss to another division, but considering Joss's father who was also one of the directors, so he canceled off his intentions.

Singto began to realize that Pha's attitude was increasingly outrageous and unreasonable. That afternoon he and Joss should have an event schedule for other company products. But Pha suddenly called and ordered him to accompany him to attend the lunch invitation from a regular client, though Pha usually goes alone with his secretary.

So Singto goes to the man's office to protest.

"Are you ready? We're leaving in half an hour! "Pha asked him while checking his own appearance.

"I have an event! I can't go with you!"

Immediately, Pha stopped what he was doing and turned to look at Singto. "Does your division have no more people?"

"I'm in charge of this event, how can you tell me to be absent?"

"Isn't there Joss and director Kim?"

"But the one who arranged the whole program was me, and each member had their respective duties!"

"You want to say, the event can't run without you?"

"Not, but..."

"Then there's no problem!"

Singto tried to hold back his emotions and change the topic. "Why do you suddenly want me to come along?"

"Because you are my spouse! I think that reason is quite reasonable, doesn't it? "

Singto furrowed his brows suspiciously. "Usually you go with your Secretary and never invite me, then why all of sudden..."

"Do you expect people to think of my secretary as my partner?" Pha cut him and grinned. "Every time I attend an invitation like this, people always ask my about partner, and sometimes they think I'm not married and want to match me with their daughter..."

"Do you think I should marry another wife to accompany me to attend an official meeting like this?" He raised his eyebrows waiting for a response from Singto.

Singto looked at him straight and did not answer.

Pha smiled bitterly and said. "Believe it or not, even though we had married for 8 years, but 50% of employees in this company think our relationship is only boss and employees, on the contrary they think you...and Joss has a special relationship..."

"Every day, we come to company separately, eat alone, and go home separately, even we rarely meet or chat in the office building. On the contrary for the past two years you and Joss have always been seen together, both in the office and outside..."

"It's just your assumption that is not reasonable, I work in the same division with him, it's normal if we often be seemed together, obviously our relationship is only colleagues, and we doesn't keep any secrets, why you can't understand?"

"I understand, when I ever questioned it?" answer Pha. "I just asked you to accompany me to meet the client and you immediately refused, but have you ever refused Joss's invitation?"

Singto gritted his teeth with emotion, but he tried to be patient. "Alright, I don't want to fight! I will get ready soon! Excuse me!"

"Where are you going? I've prepared a suit for you! Change it here!" told Pha and handed him a paper bag and helped him take off his shirt.