(ENG) Last Chapter Twenty Four - Lovely, New Year's Gift 2

Pha guessed Ming was the one who took the video and sent it to him and planned to trap Joss and Singto. He then checked the results of the Singto and Joss blood and urine test reports that there were LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide) and stimulant drugs and hired a detective to investigate all of Ming's schemes. Pha finally got evident that Ming bought the same type of drugs from the bar where he worked. He also requested Joss's cooperation to provide information about what happened that night.

After determined Ming as the evil's mastermind of bad thing that happened to Singto, Pha secretly look for Ming at the bar and takes him to a deserted place and immediately swung a punch at him and beats him hard to wreak all of emotions in his chest without giving time to Ming to counter or process what is happening.

"Are you crazy?! Why did you hit me all of a sudden?!!" Ming shouted, wiping fresh blood running down his nose and trying to dodge. "You want to kill me?!"

"Why? Did you asked?! I really did want to kill you !!! If it wasn't for Singto, I would have sent you to hell!!! What did you do to him?! He is your brother, how could you trap him and harass him!!!"

"What are you saying? That's Joss faults!!!"

"Yes, but you set the trap and let the wolf in!!! What kind of brother are you?! You bastard!!!" Pha hit him again.

"Do you have proof that I did it ?!"

"Proof?! You want proof?!!" Pha grinned and threw the results of the detective investigation report on him.

Ming shuddered at once and swallowed heavily, and picked up the documents that thrown on the floor. Ming widened in shocked when saw the reports and the hair on his neck stood up immediately as trying to image if he reportedly bought drugs from the bar where he worked, he would definitely end up in prison.

"I-I don't use drugs!!"

"Yes, but buying drugs is still a serious crime, more over you use it to harm others! You will be rotten in prison!"

Ming's knees immediately weakened and immediately fell down to his knees in front of Pha.

"P'Pha...I'm just kidding...I'm sorry..." he muttered and admit his actions.

"You're kidding?! Do you still have a conscience and sense?!"

"I'm really sorry...please forgive me..."

"What's the use of apologizing?! Can you reverse the time and condition?"

Realizing Pha will not accept his apology, Ming tried to defend himself. "B-but...I didn't force Joss to do it, he likes P'Sing, do you think he would let go that opportunity? He did it on his own conscious..."

"You're right, but you mixed the stimulant and drugs into his drink, you expect he can control himself?!" growled Pha. "Besides that you also intentionally recorded and sent the video to me, what is your purpose?!!"

Ming was speechless, he then twisted his brain to find an excuse. "At that time, I-I just want to prove whether Joss can control himself toward P'Sing...and I also curious to know your reaction, if you finds out that P'Sing betrayed you, can you forgive him?"

The emotion on Pha's chest immediately exploded and as he swung his fist into Ming's face. The man immediately staggered and fell on the floor, his vision seemed shaded and dizzy for a moment.

Next, he pulled Ming's collar while glaring at him with a fiery look and said. "You really are a thorn in Singto's flesh! You hurt him many times but he always forgives you and defends you. That is the biggest difference between you and Singto, is also the main reason why I love Singto so much and hate you so much..."