(ENG) Chapter Twelve - War Echoes

After parking the car, Pha immediately went out and gave his hand to Singto to help the twins get out of the car. So Hyun arrived fifteen minutes faster because it happened to be not far from the school. He immediately approached them and greeted Pha and Singto first, before squatting and greeting Seung Eun for a moment then turned to the twins.

She extended her hand to cares Seung Gie's head, then suddenly remembered of something, and immediately took out homemade chocolate puddings in cup from her hand bag and gave it to the three kids.

The twins laughed happily to get the present, while Seung Eun looked hesitant, he turned at Singto for a moment before accepting it.

Seung Gie and Seung Eun quickly opened the lid of the cup and ate it immediately like a pig, so that the pudding littered their uniform.

Singto immediately took a tissue from the car and helped them clean up while sighing.

"Sorry for gave the trouble..." said So Hyun and felt sorry, then helped Singto. "I forgot, if they need to go to school..."

"Don't think about it, they are children after all..." Pha commented.

"If you want to meet the children, just tell me, I can arrange a schedule for you if Pha doesn't have time..." Singto suddenly interrupted.

"Aw, don't you often work till late at night as well?" Pha protested. "Or do you suggest to invite So Hyun Ssih to join the family vacation on a weekend or invite her to home?"

"That is a good idea..." Singto replied curtly. "We also have many empty rooms, if you want to stay overnight!" he told the girl.

Hearing that, Seung Eun suddenly threw the pudding in his hand into a nearby trash can and immediately ran towards the school building.

Singto and Pha were surprised to see the boy's reaction.

"Stop and come back here!!!" Pha shouted to him.

Seung Eun stopped immediately and turned around slowly looking at So Hyun in dislike expression for a moment before turned at Singto and Pha alternately.

"What kind of attitude is that?! Come back here and apologize or you don't need to go to school today!" Snapped Pha again, Seung Eun looked scared.

"Baby, come here don't be afraid, Papa will not mad at you!" Singto added, trying to persuade him while holding the twins.

"It's okay...don't scold him..." So Hyun interrupted, trying to defend the boy. "Maybe he doesn't like pudding or chocolate..."

However, Instead of comes back, Seung Eun was about to escape by stepping back slowly, Pha immediately glaring at him sharply.

"If you dare to run away, I'll hang you on the flagpole!" Pha threatened.

Seung Eun started crying.

Seeing that, So Hyun immediately ran towards him and was about to hug him, but suddenly Seung Eun pushed her away and didn't let the woman to touch him. So Hyun fell backward and shocked.

"I don't like you, go away!!!" Seung Eun shouted at the woman.

Seeing that, Pha immediately lost his patience, he stepped widely towards the boy and slapped him of the face. Seung Eun immediately dropped himself to the floor and was crying so hard and attracted the attention of several parents who were dropped their children to school.

Singto was shocked and immediately rushed to hug his eldest son and comfort him to stop. He was curious because Seung Eun unusually behave like this.

Singto helped Seung Eun to stand up, clean his clothes then glared at Pha sharply.

"Why did you hit him?!"