(ENG) Chapter Fourteen - The Confession

Since that day Singto unilaterally cut off a communication with Pha, not only at home but also in the office. If they accidentally meet, let alone talk, Singto will immediately avoid and turn his gaze in the other direction.

Many people are aware of this, including So Hyun and Joss.

"Are you guys in a cold war?" Joss asked curiously to Singto when they have a break and eat in the cafeteria. "What happened that day?"

Singto who was spooning food to his mouth stopped immediately and glanced at Joss. "Do you have to ask that question now?"

"Aw, I asked because I was worried about you..." said Joss.

Singto immediately put down his spoon and pushed his plate a little away.

"Er...sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your appetite ..." Joss said regretfully. "Okay, forget my question, let's eat..." he shifted Singto's plate back.

"We had separated..." Singto answered to the point, but he did not want to tell details about what happened between him, Pha and So Hyun.

"Huh?!" Joss exclaimed in surprise, but he wondered what Singto meant by separate.

Although he no longer saw the wedding ring on Singto's finger, Pha was still wearing it. They also still live in one roof, and there was no news that the two were divorced.

"Er...wait, do you think you are dating?" Joss commented. "Only with one word 'separate' and it's all over?"

Joss laughed and added. "Well, even though I didn't see your ring, but you haven't divorced, right?"

"What is the difference?"

"Of course it's different!" Said Joss. "If you are divorced, that means the others have the opportunity to approach one of you, for example..." Joss stopped immediately and thought for a moment. "For example...you can be free to have relationships with others without being accused of having an affair...or remarrying..." he added while laughing awkwardly.

"Do you want to say like Pha and So Hyun Sih?"

"Like you and me..." Joss said spontaneously and froze at once, aware of his mistake. "I-I mean...we can freely chat and joke, without anyone going to misunderstand...haha ​..." Joss shortly corrected and breathed a sigh of relief.

Singto laughed suddenly for no reason.

Joss looked at him in surprise. "Seeing you can still laugh, I feel bit relieved..." Joss said, spooning food into his mouth.

"Then, what about the three kids in your house? Do they know what happened?" Joss changed the topic.

Singto looked at Joss for a moment, then heaved a heavy sigh and shared his agreement with Pha's mom.

"Are you sure you able to get rid of your feeling in three months?"

Singto squinted his eyes at Joss and asked. "Do I seemed to have another choice? Pha will leave me sooner or later, before that happens, I have to prepare my heart, even though it seems impossible, but I have to try!"

Joss was surprised to hear his words. "But, maybe everything isn't too late..."

"Well, I don't want to bet on this one!"

Joss nodded and sighed. "So, what's your plan next?"

Singto folded his hands on the table and showing expressionless. "Besides asking for my plan, can't you give me advice?"

Joss was surprised and replied. "Aw, alright then I'll change my question, do you need my help?"

"How will you help me?"