Chapter 32 ➳ Gaining him but loosing her

[a/n] I'm sorry if I make you cry a lot.

But it's one of those chapters 😂

Also! My new 5sos story is out now please check it out, I'll update frequently for both this story and that story so pretty please ❤️

***

"He did?!" I exclaim in a low whisper.

"Yes and I saw you kissing Robin! What happened? Why are you -- Kayla!" Gabriela panics for me.

"Robin's my boyfriend now Gabs. Liam, Liam made a mistake. I'm not going to be with him. I told you Conner is threatening Melissa's life." I quicken. I could feel my heart pound out of my chest.

"Well he sure loves the hell out of you. There's not doubt about it." Gabriela shrugs.

She wasn't really helping.

I sigh.

looks like I'll act like I don't know.

After 10 minutes of snooping around and talking me and Gabriela walk back to the boys only to spot Brooke herself.

"Great." I mumble.

She was arguing with Liam.

Once we get there she glares at us exclaiming loudly,

"Ugh great! Here's the maid and miss piggy!" Gabriela covers her arms as if she was ashamed of herself.

"Excuse me?" I approach toward her.

"You heard me! Tell miss blubber to loose some weight!" She yells loudly poking Gabriela's side.

I push her making her stumble back.

"Don't you ever touch her again or insult her or I'll beat the shit out of you again!" I yell loudly. I was being held back already.

"That's funny. Last I remembered you got suspended for laying a hand on me. This time, I'll have you expelled if you even lay a finger on me. You can't do anything." She smirks standing there the devious look plastered across her face.

"Can I remind you we're in a mall your daddy can't protect you from here." I charge toward her but I felt two secure arms around me.

"Ugh whatever. You aren't even worth fighting. I'm doing you a favor sweetie." She rolls her eyes before walking off.

The arms un-tighten from my waist.

I groan.

"I hate her with a passion." I roll my eyes crossing my arms across my chest.

"No offense." I say softly toward Liam.

He glances at me and gives me a slight nod.

"None taken." Was all he said to me.

We roam around the mall more.

For a couple hours, watched a movie, walked.

It wasn't the same anymore.

I could tell Ricky and Gabriela were hitting it off.

Me and Robin were having quite some time too, but Liam kept coming to mind.

He had left a few hours ago because he got a call, and it just didn't feel right..

__

I lay back in the cushioned bed.

I knew Ricky was supernatural too, but I wasn't very interested in what he could be.