chapter 37 ➳ December 31st

[a/n] we will be approaching..

One of those chapters soon 😂❤️

Please comment!

And vote!

The series is ending sooon.

Also, thank you for 19.2k reads 😭❤️
***

January 1st, 2014

the light 2014 wind blows through my dark brown natural curls.

"Kayla, you have to figure this out, help me. Tell us what happened last night with him, what did he do to you?.." Scott drifts off lecturing me.

I sat on the porch, I need some air after everything that had accrued last night.

guess what time it is?

Story time.

It's a long long long story that really has me mopping around, that has me confused and hurt.

"You okay?" Scott breaks me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine just need to think some stuff through." I smile lightly at him.

"Is this about Liam?" Scotts smiles sympathetically

Yes.

"Is this about Conner?" Scott stands closer to me

Bigger Yes.

"No. I just. I uhm. I'm scared." I break.

He grasps me bringing me into his chest.

I was really scared.

Extremely.

I slowly stand.

"Let me get ready. Let me think. Let me prepare." I breath out.

I assume you're probably curious and confused on what Scott was talking about.

Well, it all happened yesterday, that dreadful night.

December 31st

10:03 pm

"You're probably use to going to time square and watch the ball drop huh?" His whisper was soft so close to me.

His stuff body next to mine on the twin bed.

"I've only gone to time square once, and that was for my stupid birthday, and that's in July." I say softly chuckling.

he chuckles as well, the beautiful noise making my ear perk up.

"Well there's this thing in about an hour and everyone is getting together at the plaza and having our own little time square. You should come." He whispers.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" I glance at him.

"Both." He chuckles looking up at the ceiling.

"Well then I'll consider it."

"I'm gonna get going let you get ready. I'll meet you there." Liam says softly before exciting the room and probably out the house.

"Your jacket dunbar!" I yell out.

He was gone.

I stand up rushing as fast as possible toward the door.

I softly make my way out, down the stairs and to the front door, not yet opening it.

I heard him talking to someone over the phone causing me to listen in.

"Yeah man. I don't like her, I'm only using her to mush up to Scott. Trust me, the sex was amazing and all but it's not love it's just a way to get Scott and everyone to trust me even more *chuckles* she's worthless to me." His laugh made my heart ache.