XXIV. Face Before Taze

Vivian's POV:

Moving back into a house with Liam Everhart is something I never expect.

I exhale a deep breath before throwing my shirt into my bag. Amoli strutted out, holding a lacey tank top "What do you think about this?"

"It looks cute?" I replied, wondering if she knows that the tank top isn't really a tank top; more like a fishnet.

She licks her lip, "Just cute? Not like sexy?"

"Li, you better not be doing what I am thinking."

"Depends on what you're thinking," she grumbled quietly.

"Matthew Greyson is a not a good man." I smack one hand above the other to emphasized my point.

She smiles, "I know, he is a bad boy," she spoke in her baby-like voice, before throwing the shirt into her bag.

We decided to keep the apartment and grab only the essential. Once in a while, we would come back and take whatever we need. It seems like the guys are paying Amoli really well. There was a part of me that wants to quit my job and start scrubbing toilets for a living.

That is something an heiress should never consider.

"Li," I grunted, throwing myself on one of the twins.

"Look. I'm a big girl Viv," she said, sitting beside me, "Plus-"

I sat upward, feeling my curls twirling all over my face. "Don't you dare say that he may change for you."

"Its not may. Its will; as in he will change for me." She puffed her cheeks, "I was thinking of seducing him," she smiled widely. I sat there, staring at the woman in front of me, who began running her fingers from her chest towards her leg.

"Then?" I asked.

"Dump his player ass!" She did her evil laugh.

I pinch the bridge of my nose. I have to deal with Liam and now my crazy roommate. Where in the world did she get the idea of seducing one of the most notorious playboys in America?

"Come on." She tugged my arm, "I mean, don't you want to see him get hurt?"

I don't want to see her get hurt.

"Li," I pouted. When did I become the more rational one in our relationship?

"Do you seriously think I'll fall for him?" She flips her hair, "Come on, Viv. I went to high school with Matthew Greyson. I know all of his tricks."

I exhaled, "Are you sure?"

She nodded, "I want him to know the pain of falling for someone only to get step on later. I mean, do you remember Ashley and how much she cried over him. He literally slept with her and then never talk to her again. She almost killed herself over him. He is a complete ass! I mean, he didn't even show up the day she said she was going to jump off the roof!"

I remember her. Ashley Hampson was one of our good friends from high school. She fell head over heels for Matt. It took him three days to conquer her heart, mind, and soul. They slept together once, maybe twice.

A few days later, he was lip-locking with another girl in the hallway. She was completely heartbroken and threatened to kill herself if Matt doesn't take her back.

In the end, her dad had to transfer her to another school in Europe, far away from him. Afterall, you can't go against a Greyson.

"Then what about that blushing I saw at the hospital?" I asked.