LV. Time for a Talk

Vivian's POV:

Waking up naked beside Liam was something I never thought would happen again, but nonetheless, here we are.

Naked.

Staring at each other.

And never would I believe in my ears; particularly when Liam asked: "Let's produce an infant together."

Infant? What the fuck?

And never would I believe the words coming out of my mouth, which was: "Infant? What the fuck? You mean baby, right?"

He nodded, "Yes."

"Why are you naked?" I blurted.

"I'm not," he responded, but suspiciously gathered the sheet upward.

"Why am I naked?"

"You're not...I think."

I look down to see that I'm still in my panties. I glanced to the side, seeing my clothes scattered on the ground. I didn't feel anything between my legs.
Then, I remembered how I kicked off my clothes last night.

"Shit," I mouthed to myself.

I look at Liam, who was still hiding his body in the corner of the bed. "We didn't have sex?"

"No."

I should walk away after that response, but I was in my panties, and the clothes were too far away. I pulled up the sheets to cover myself only to have Liam pull it back. I grabbed it and yank it only to have him thrust it back, causing me to roll towards him.

He wasn't lying about not being naked.

But, then there is the problem of my naked breasts against his firm chest.

The memories of last night vaguely flashed into my mind. From drunk calling Liam to catch Becca fooling around with her underling.

I didn't remember alot, just enough.

We both screamed.

Immediately, I grabbed the blanket and crawled off the bed. My outburst halted when I saw Liam in train boxers. Without control, I burst out laughing, "Cute...trains."

Liam looked down, and his face turned red. He grabbed the pillow and covered his lower half. His face made it look like I was the one who took advantage of him.

How I took his innocence.

"Don't look like that!" I shouted, "You're the one who took advantage of me, so why do you look like you're the victim!"

"I didn't...I didn't take advantage of you."

"I know, b-but stop looking like that! And why are you covering yourself up? You're a man with boxers! I'm the one who is in her panties; one thread away from being in my birthday suit!"

I was mortified, frozen to the spot. Then, a groaned exited as I recall the drunken phone call. Quickly, I rushed around and grabbed my clothes before entering the bathroom with a door slam.

I couldn't believe it had happened...again. On record, I didn't have sexual intercourse with Liam like the first time I drank, but the interaction was enough to leave me in complete embarrassment.

I remember why I stopped consuming alcohol.

I'd never lived this down as long as I'd live.

I drafted on my clothes and started making plans of leaving the city, cast away my identity once more, and start off somewhere new. This time, the countryside. Perhaps a small town in the midwest. I'll grow carrots or something to make a living.