Chapter 1

Third pov

The ground was soft and for a few minutes Willow had no idea where she was. The last thing she could remember was the vauge feeling of a hospital bed. With that in mind the blue sky above her made no sense. Neither did the medieval looking clothes she wore or the beautiful sword. The hilt was encrusted with stones in different colors and the hilt is black.

Willow gaped as she took in her surroundings. This couldn't be earth. There was no way...

"Excuse me miss, but who are you? And how did you get here?" A voice asked from behind her

"Excuse me miss, but who are you? And how did you get here?" A voice asked from behind her. She turned to look and saw four tiny people. No, not people, a voice whispered in her mind, hobbits. She tried to give them her most sincere smile without freaking out.

"I must admit, i have no idea how i got here."

The four hobbits watched the woman that had appeared out of thin air. She didn't appear to be lying.

Her eyes were an enchanting silver color that they had never seen before.

"Maybe you could follow us to see Lord Elrond?" The woman nodded and stood up, she seemed to like Pippin's suggestion. "Yes please. What's your names?"

"I'm Merry."
"I'm Pippin."
"I'm Samwise Gamgee miss, and this is Frodo Baggins."

She smiled. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Willow."

On the way back to Rivendell they asked her many questions, she couldn't answer all of them but did her best to answer anyway. All of the hobbits liked her, she was very nice and easy to talk to. Lord Elrond would surely know where she came from.

They walked up the stairs to where Lord Elrond was, Willow wide eyed as she took everything in. Curious glances came from the elves they passed.

"Willow?

"Grandpa?" She stared at her grey clad grandfather. Memories of his funeral playing inside her mind. Gandalf moved first, hugging his beloved granddaughter close.

"I thought you were dead."

"In this world i am not." He gave her a sad look before taking a step back. Now she saw that they had a spectator. Elf, the voice in her head whispered. He greeted her.

"Lord Elrond, this is my granddaughter, Willow. Willow this is Lord Elrond, an old friend of mine."

Willow smiled and greeted him before giving her grandfather a look. "Could you tell me where i am?"

He and Elrond shared a look, they sat down around a table in the room. "What is the last thing you remember?"

"I remember being on my way from school. It was raining and this grotesque thing came out of the dark..." The orc flashed in her mind and for a moment.she felt the same terror she had seen when she first saw it. When she looked up from her memories again she saw the two of them looking worried. "What did it look like?"