Chapter 22

Third pov

There was a three day ride for Minas Tirith for Gandalf and Pippin.

During those three days Willow had a hard time keeping herself together and more often than not she spent time on the fields with Rhayna. The dragon being the only one she felt wouldn't be hurt if she accidentally lashed out in her haywire inside.

She wanted to leave- go high up in the sky and stay there for some time. Until the itching in her bones left.

But they needed her here in case something happened.

Aragorn watched Willow from the walls. Watched as she paced and spoke out loud with Rhayna while swinging her sword with a restlessness he couldn't remember seeing in her before.

"Lord Aragorn?"

The young man that approached him was one he'd seen before. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry if I'm interupting your thoughts but i wanted to ask, is Lady Willow okay?" The young man glanced to where Willow could be seen sitting down.

Aragorn didn't know and answered as such.

The other man hesitated. "I am aware I'm out of my position by saying this, but the nicest thing you can do is tell her to fly with her dragon for a bit." He paused. "Everyone here knows the stories, and her kind, they aren't used to staying in the same space for long."

Aragorn nodded, his eyes never leaving Willow as he thought it over.

Time skip

Later, when she'd spent hours with Rhayna, she saw Aragorn come walking. He reached quite quickly and pulled her in for an unexpected hug.

She was surprised but practically melted into it and for a good while they stayed like that.

"You and Rhayna should take some time for yourselves." When she was about to protest. "You need it. Look for me when you return."

Willow hesitated and Aragorn took one of her hands in his, pressing a soft kiss to the back of it. "I promise i will be here when you return, mellamin. But you need this."

Grey and Silver eyes met.

She sighed, she had no way to argue. "I'll be back in a few hours."

He couldn't keep away his smile. "I will see you then. I have a question for you when you come back."

Willow felt wightless in the sky. And she loved it as she and Rhayna took off.

She felt free.

Time skip

Hours later, when the stars shone, Aragorn felt another, familiar weight on his bed. There wasn't anyone else that would dare enter his room and cuddle with him. "Feeling better?"

Willow nodded as she felt his arms circle her. "You said you have a question for me."

He chuckled, moving so he could see her better. "Oh, i do. When this is over, will you marry me?"

Her eyes went wide (and she would forever deny blushing) and she shyly nodded, a quiet "yes." passing her lips.

Aragorn smiled and kissed her, his hands warm agains her skin as they settle on the places where her shirt had ridden up.

(DON'T LIKE SMUT/LEMON LOOK AWAY!)

A shiver went through Willow as the kiss turned into a make out session.

She would admit to having had at least two boyfriends in her other world, but none of them could compare to the man in front of her. She pushed back a moan threathening to escape.

Aragorn got something of a predatory look in his eyes as a tiny gasp escaped her lips.

His lips felt warm against her neck as he kissed a trail down to her shoulder, making sure to nibble and suck on the places that seemed to make her breathless.

"Aragorn~"

"I'm here, darling." His hands went to her corset. "Say the word and I'll stop." When Willow didn't say anything, only pulled him up for another kiss, he began un-lacing the corset she had on. He had wondered how it wasn't uncomfortable for her, but now he could feel that the inside of it was actually quite soft.

Now when the corset was out of the way only a woollen shirt separated him and Willow's bare skin. Something he quickly changed by helping her get it off.

All Willow could focus on was heated kisses and nips Aragorn left all over her skin making her shiver and moan as he went lower until he got to the hem of her pants. When he nipped a spot right above her hip he was met with the loudest moan yet. "You like that, darling?"

Willow narrowed her eyes as well as she could at his wolfish grin. With a quick motion she flipped them over and straddled him, her hands exploring his torso and sending tingles all over his skin. "You like this, my king?~"

He smirked and kissed her. This would be a long night.

(SMUT/LEMON OVER) Next morning

Aragorn woke with a body he was more than familiar with curled up in his arms. Brown and white locks covering her sleeping face that she'd tried to hide in his neck.

He didn't mind. Especially not knowing he would get to see his beloved like this for the rest of their lives.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)

What do you think of the story so far?