Chapter 15

Third pov

Willow hid the diary, only taking it out after she'd put the saddle on Rhayna and gotten a room so she could change into the armor made to still be useful while in the air. It fit a little loose but she knew it would more than likely be useful anyways.

She eyed through it quickly, not reading much. There wasn't time for that.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Enter."

Aragorn came inside, closing the door after himself. He eyed her clothes and for a moment Willow thought she saw something flash in his eyes.

"You look dressed for the battle."

She nodded. "So do you." She forced herself to relax as he came closer. It was slowly starting to sink in that there's a very real possibility that she might die. And damn it, she wanted to be close to him!

Aragorn seemingly had similar thoughts because he stood right in front of her where she was leaning against the small table in the room. "I guess now might be a bad time for this..." He said quietly as he caressed her cheek.

It was Willow that took the shot and kissed him. Aragorn was quick to answer.

It was heated, and dizzying and when it was over Willow's face flushed and she wanted more. Aragorn had a similar expression as one of his hands had tangled itself in her hair, the other one trapping her on the table.

"I love you."

It wasn't clear who said it first but both said it, and Willow couldn't help her smile. "You better survive. We're continuing this later." She heard Rhayna in her head. "They're here..."

Aragorn pressed a kiss to the top of her head before they went out. Both praying to whatever god willing to listen that the other would live.

It's a little short but i didn't have the energy to write more.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)