three

Taylor's p.o.v:

________________________________________________________________________________

justinbieber:

Liked by haileybieber, kaceymusgraves and 6,043,810 others

justinbieber: Hey Taylor. First of all i would like to apologize for posting that hurtful instagram post, at the time i thought it was funny but looking back it was distasteful and insensitive.. I have to be honest though it was my caption and post that I screenshoted of scooter and Kanye that said "taylor swift what up" he didnt have anything to do with it and it wasnt even a part of the conversation in all actuality he was the person who told me not to joke like that.. Scooter has had your back since the days you graciously let me open up for you.! As the years have passed we haven't crossed paths and gotten to communicate our differences, hurts or frustrations. So for you to take it to social media and get people to hate on scooter isn't fair. What were you trying to accomplish by posting that blog? seems to me like it was to get sympathy u also knew that in posting that your fans would go and bully scooter. Anyway, One thing i know is both scooter and i love you. I feel like the only way to resolve conflict is through communication. So banter back and fourth online i dont believe solves anything. I'm sure Scooter and i would love to talk to you and resolve any conflict, pain or or any feelings that need to be addressed. Neither scooter or i have anything negative to say about you we truly want the best for you. I usually don't rebuttal things like this but when you try and deface someone i loves character thats crossing a line..

user 1: PREACH JUSTIN ILYYYYYY

user 2: yeah no you suck

haileybieber: gentleman 😍

user 3: haileybieber WTFFFF

user 4: Idk what's going on somene explain plz

harrystyles: Dude you're just embarrasing yourself by posting this. Treat people with kindness!

user 5: HARRY EDWARD STYLES COMMENTED OMFG ARE YOU OK IS ANYONE OK IM NOT OK SOMEONE HELP ME

user 6: user 5 wtf???

________________________________________________________________________________

What a douche Justin is. He cheats on my best friend multiple times and then just turns into a jerk and expects me to want to talk to him. I don't think so mate. Wait... Harry commented? That's kinda sweet. I shouldn't care though, he's just doing it because it's what's right, not because of me. I wish i could go back in time and fix things with Harry. We left in peace, but we were both hurting. He's always been so nice to me and all i've done is take advantage of that. I hate myself oh my gosh. No, this isn't positive self talk Taylor, pull yourself together i thought. You're the only one of you, baby that's the fun of you! What a lame song. I need to stop telling my fans to love themselves when i can't. I'm such an unrealistic, selfish crybaby. Ugh!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Sel

Selena: Taylor.. are you ok?

Taylor: not really, but i'll live. I've been through worse.

Selena: Oh honey, i know how you feel. I'm here for you.

Taylor: Thanks babe love you x

Selena. I love you more! How could i have ever loved ****** when he treats people like this!

Taylor: It's ok, we all make mistakes.

Selena: Tell yourself that babe. Be kind to yourself xx

Taylor: This is why i love you

________________________________________________________________________________