forty three

Taylor's p.o.v:

"You can't break up with me!" Tom shouted at me. "That wasn't what we agreed."

"I'm sorry, Tom." I sighed. "I thought I was ready for another relationship, but I guess I'm not."

"You can't do this to me." He said. "Now I'll be known as 'Taylor Swift's rebound' instead of 'Taylor Swift's long term, gentlemanly boyfriend.'"

"This isn't about the media for me, Tom." I snapped, getting sick of this bullshit. "If you want to get publicity then work for it yourself, instead of relying on other people all the time!"

"Bullshit, Taylor." He said. "Being Loki has done great things for me."

"Great!" I yelled in his face, storming to the door. "Then you don't need me."

"Taylor!" He shouted.

"No!" I opened the door, and pointed to it. "Out!"

"What?!" He shook his head. "No."

"Yes!" I snapped. "Get over yourself, Hiddleston. And get out of my house."

I was tired of Tom. He was a childish little brat who acted as if he knew everything, which was rubbish. He was unpleasant and snobbish. It was 11:45 PM, meaning Harry's album was dropping in 15 minutes. 

I told him about it and he just got mad at me for not being in love with him, which made no sense. Our relationship was never for love, it was for publicity and attention. 

So i kicked him out for good, done with his shit. I wanted to listen to Harry's album by myself and cry all night long. Was that too much to ask?

a/n: ok i feel bad for making Tom the bad guy in this because i actually really like him lmao