twenty two

Harry's p.o.v:

After Taylor had purchased 5  copies of her albums - the standard version and the four deluxe editions - she stayed at target for hours, interacting with her fans. Taking selfies, signing peoples'... everything, and just having normal conversations with them. She really did love them, huh. I felt a big out of place, because most of her fans didn't like me. They say i broke her heart once, and i will again. I mean, they're only looking out for her but it gets to me. My fans disliked Taylor, too, but not nearly as much as her fans hated me. Ah, well. At least some people there seemed to enjoy a chat with good ol' Harry Styles.

"Harry, babe." Taylor said, walking over to me. "Are you ready to go?"

"BABE!" Someone in the crowd of fans squeaked. "She called him babe." This comment made both Taylor and i snort with laughter.

"Yep, i'm ready." I grabbed Taylor's hand, and kissed the top of her head. This was a controversial matter among the fans. Some clapped and cheered, and others booed. It was like we were at a sports game or something.

The paparazzi were unbelievable when we were in the car park. It was dark, meaing the flashing lights were blinding. Trying to find my car was a tricky process that both Taylor and i weren't prepared for. 

After a long ten minutes in the cold night air, we finally found the car. The calmness Taylor had been feeling with her fans had quickly gone away, and i could tell that the paps were getting to her more and more. 

"Hey." I stroked Taylor's hand when we were safely in the car. "You're okay. We'll be home soon."

"Yeah." Taylor murmured. "Let's just go."

I put my foot on the accelerator gently, making my way slowly through the blinding camera flashes. 

"Phew." I said looking at Taylor as we finally got to the end of the car park. "That was intense."

"HARRY!" Taylor screamed at me, her eyes full of terror. "LOOK OUT! HARRY!" 

I looked back up at the road, to see two bright lights shining in my eyes. Those were no camera flashes... Realising what was going on, i quickly swerved, panicking...

a/n: this was the saddest thing to write and it's gonna get even sadder so brace yourselves :(