fifty one

Taylor's p.o.v:

Harry was being so bewilderingly hard to understand. Why would he break up with me and then come back and rant about all his struggles while I've been away? He's making it seem like I'm the bad guy who broke his heart, when it's actually the other way around? This was impossible. 

"Can i stay the night?" I asked. It was late, and i really could not be bothered driving just a few minutes to my house.

"Yeah of course." Harry nodded. "You can sleep in my bed, i'll go on the couch."

"I could go on the couch-"

"No." Harry shook his head sternly "You're the guest."

"And you don't have a guest bedroom?"

"Well i do. Kind of." He shrugged. "But i turned it into a music room."

"Riiight" I nodded. "Sorry, i remember now."

I settled myself in Harry's room. He gave me a baggy shirt to wear, and some of his big socks. I'd forgotten how much i'd missed wearing his clothes, and sleeping in his bed. I have Tree i call, to tell her where i was, just in case she was panicking. She was never really the panicking type though, which was good. I was lucky to have such a nice agent, instead of someone who was constantly on my back all the time. She was fine with me staying at Harry's, which made me feel supported. Cliche, i know, but i liked having people's approval. 

"Knock, knock." Harry said, standing in the doorway. "Ooh! That suits you."

"Why thank you." I giggled, and pulled a few poses.

"Stunning." He smiled. "I knew i missed you, but i'd forgotten how much. I never want you to go again."

"Same." I nodded. "I'd forgotten how soft your shirts were."

Harry smiled. "Anyway, i was wondering if you wanted to watch-"

"The Notebook?" I interrupted, because i knew what he was going to say. "Yes!"

"Wow - yeah." He sounded impressed, which made me happy. 

a/n: sorry this is so short ahh. Also why is the notebook my go-to in everything i write. Harry has already watched the notebook with ed in this story, but life is too short not to watch the notebook. Yeah that was a good rant, thanks for coming to my ted talk :)