six

Harry's p.o.v:

Waking up to one of my new songs being released is always a good feeling. I felt refreshed and relieved that it was out. This all meant one thing of course: an album was on it's way...

Driving to the Ellen Degeneres Show was easier said than done. One reason was the terrible morning traffic, but the main reason was all the women driving in the cars next to me would scream like i'm some evil monster. It was like my translucent tinted windows were transparent. What had the world come to? As i was in the drive thru i got multiple shrieks and screams, with a fair few coming from the male staff. All i wanted was my daily coffee (more like my morning coffee - i had more coffees a day than i cared to admit), but really? This is not what I bargained for when i auditioned for the X Factor 8 years ago. But i suppose fame is in a package deal with success in the music industry. 

"Please welcome... Harry Styles!" Ellen said as i walked out onto the stage smiling and waving - the usual. I was suddenly engulfed by screams and whistles. Teenage girls crying in the front row, fanning themselves desperately with their hands, their Dad's next to them looking awkward. Old men and women laughing, trying to blend in to the frightening crowd in front of me. Then there was Ellen. Smiley as usual, but shorter than i remembered. 

"Ellen!" I said, embracing her. "It's been too long!"

"Harry, Harry. We've missed you, haven't we?" She said, turning to the crowd. Another bunch of screams erupted in the room, especially from the teenage girls. I smiled and bowed... just for some dramatic effect. This was a bad idea, because this lead to ANOTHER round of screams. Oh, god.

"All right, all right!" I said, laughing. This was a desperate attempt at getting these maniacs to shut the hell up. It seemed to work though, thank goodness. 

"Take a seat Harry." Ellen said, taking charge. "Now, i believe you have an announcement for us."

"That is correct." I said, but i'm not quite sure anyone heard over the loud, ungodly sound they just created.

"SHUT UP!" Ellen screamed at them, which only replaced the noise with laughter. "I get it, i get it. You love me. I know! I love you too, but we have a guest here today, so you should stop before he thinks you're insane!"

"That ship sailed long ago..." I said to Ellen, who simply smacked her leg and took a sip (more like slurp) out of her mug. "Oh, you have beverages!" I looked down at my side of the table, to find a mug exactly the same as Ellen's - white with 'ellen' written on it in blue - staring up at me.

"Very observant, Harry." She shook her head, tsk'ing to herself.

a/n: Sorry for the abrupt endng, the interview will be continued after we go back to tay!