thirty two

Harry's p.o.v:

When the phone in my hotel room woke me up, it really woke me up. A phone call could either mean two things. Either Taylor was... no. I couldn't bring myself to think of the word. Or, Taylor had woken up. I'd left out the most likely outcome: it wasn't the hospital at all. It was probably my mother.

"Harry." I said, as i stared out the window, trying to get my eyes to adjust to the bright light after being asleep for god knows how long.

"Mr. Styles." Said the nurse. I stiffened. I began to make assumptions about what tone her voice was in, anxious to hear whatever she had to tell me. "Something's happening. Taylor is... moving. You'd better get here real soon."

I was in my car within seconds, hearing my engine roar was a good, satisfying sound. However, it did not help my curiosity. It was more the curiosity, it was a need to know. What the hell had the nurse meant when she said Taylor was "moving." Good or bad? Was she dying, or was she waking? She could've given me something to work with. I was dying over here. Half of me wanted to drive into a brick wall, just to get the dying over and done with. I wasn't sure if I could live with the anticipation. The other half of me, however, decided against it, and to just stay on the road. I had to admit, though, that it would be an interesting experience, putting my car's safety to the test, and putting my life on the line. A real adrenaline rush.

I wasn't thinking straight. If the trip to the hospital was one minute longer, i probably would've ended up driving into a brick wall. Ah well, maybe next time. 

The hospital air snapped me back into reality. I needed to stop being selfish, and think about Taylor. What would she do if she woke up and I wasn't there, holding her hand and telling her she was okay? She needed me.

I ran to her room, and burst through the doors. Good news Taylor wasn't dead, not yet. Bad news was it was a false alarm... 

a/n: or was it...? hehe