forty six

a/n: can we just take this moment to appreciate how perfect harry is. the hair, the eyes, the mouth, the HAT. oh my gosh. the hat is giving me RED album cover vibes. 

*A week later*

Harry's p.o.v:

The Teen Choice Awards were today, and i was worried. Last time i was at an award show, that was the night Taylor and I got together. I was looking forward to this, because i thought that i could go with Taylor, and we would have fun together. But due to fate, we unfortunately have gone our separate ways. 

This would be the first time i'd be seeing Taylor in the flesh since that dreadful rainy day where i ruined my life. I was anxious. Was she going to ignore me? Of course she would; i broke her heart. She would probably give me dirty looks. Well, no. That's what someone like Kendall would do, but not Taylor. Taylor isn't like that. She just wants to have fun. she doesn't like bullying people, no matter how mad she is at them.

I think i would rather Taylor openly hate me than her silently hating me. I still love her. If she was mad at me, maybe would be mad at her too and i could hate her. I want to hate her. Hatred is so much easier to deal with than sadness and brokenness. 

"Harry! This way!"

"Just to your right, Harry!"

"That's fine, Harry! Hold still!"

As i walked out onto the blue (teen choice awards have blue instead of red) carpet, cameras swamped around me, flashing like there was no tomorrow. It wasn't the cameras that were making me feel uncomfortable, though. It was the woman in the colourful suit just a few metres away from me. Taylor obviously arrived a few seconds before me, so she was right next to me in the blue carpet line. Well, this was great.

I caught her eye and tried to smile at her. It didn't work though, she just looked away when she saw me. Then she made an unreadable face, looking back at the cameras. 

I would rather Taylor just walking up to me a slapping me, rather than this weirdness. She didn't look much like herself at all. Well, nothing had changed. Everything was the same; the nails, the hair, the makeup. But everything was different; the eyes, the smile... and the outfit. She was wearing something that looked like it should be from my Gucci Campaign. 

I could stare at Taylor forever, but people were beginning to stare at me for staring at Taylor

I could stare at Taylor forever, but people were beginning to stare at me for staring at Taylor. I was sure people were getting every little bit of this on film, but i didn't care. I looked away and blinked a few times, telling myself to get it together. 

Cameras flashed and heads turned as i walked down the blue carpet. I just wanted to get it over with, honestly. To be out of the spotlight, so i could compose myself. The thing about the Teen Choice Award's was that they would always last forever, because it wasn't just one industry. It was a whole bunch of stuff, that no one really cared about.

I was so grateful when i reached the end of the carpet, that i forgot to dodge interviewers. Shit. One utterly annoying looking woman eyed me, and then walked over. This would be fun.

"Hi Harry, how you doing tonight?" She said in an annoyingly high pitch voice.

"Yeah, not bad." I lied. 

"Look, i know it was hard coming today because of Taylor." She blabbered. This one was particularly nosy. "Can you tell me a little bit about that?"

"Unfortunately not." I snapped. Nosy people set my teeth on edge. This wasn't good, because i encountered a nosy person once or twice a day, not counting relatives. 

"Are you liking Taylor's outfit?"

"Yeah." I nodded, looking around for Taylor. It seemed that she managed to skip the interviews and go straight to her seat.

a/n: GUYS LOVER (SONG) CAME OUT YESTERDAY AND THEN THE TRACKLIST TODAY IM SO EXCITED I CANT-