fifty nine

Taylor's p.o.v:

"Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand!" I sung on the show. Tonight was different though, because this was my first public appearance as a pregnant woman, showing. The fans were absolutely ecstatic. 

"With every guitar string scar on my hand." I danced around, singing the favourite bridge i'd ever written. I was excited because i knew Harry would be coming on stage very shortly, as we'd planned. This was the last show i was going to be doing for a while. I will be putting the others on hold until after the baby's born. And boy, this was going to be one hell of a show. It was almost over, but the way we were announcing it was going to be epic.

"I take this magnetic force of a man to be my..." I turned around to see Harry popping out of the stage as planned. "Loverrrr!"

"My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue." I smiled at Harry, running up to him and grabbing his hand. "All's well that ends well to end up with you!

At this point, no words could describe the crowd's reaction. They were definitely not expecting this, so they were in for a treat. 

"Swear to be over dramatic" I booped Harry on the nose with my finger. "AND TRUE to my... Lover!"

"And you'll save..." Harry sung, making everyone go even more wilder than they already were. 

"All your dirtiest jokes for me." I sung to Harry. It felt like it was just us doing stupid karaoke with each other, like the old days.

"And at every table..." Harry put his arm around me.

"I'll save you a seat!" I giggled.

"LOVER!" We both sung. Together, we sung the last chorus, hugging at the end. If it was up to me, i would've kissed him, but the internet and crown wouldn't have been about to handle all of this in one night. We had to go easy on them. 

"HARRY STYLES, EVERYONE!" I said, pointing to him, then dancing around him. The stadium erupted with noise. 

"Hey Swifties!" Harry joked, making everyone giggle excitedly, including me. "Thanks for having me, babe"

Harry calling me 'babe' in front of 67,000 people made my knees go weak. We'd been dating for so long, and i still wasn't used to him yet. He would never not be special. 

"It's a pleasure!" I smiled. "Now one final song to wrap up the evening. What do you say?"

I heard a massive chear break out from the audience, making me smile. 

"This is Kiwi, sing along if you know it." Harry said. He then proceeded to give me the cutest smile ever, which made me feel utterly dizzy. I had to kiss him, ugh! No, Taylor. Restraint.

"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes" Harry sang. "Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect"

He sang the verse and the pre-chorus, but i took over at the chorus, screaming the lyrics "I'M HAVING YOUR BABY!" to Harry, basically announcing my pregnancy with Harry's baby. At this point, the crowd was a lot quieter than before, because most of them were busy crying. Happy tears, i hoped. Happy tears.