inescapable tracklist

Author's chapter:

Hey guys! This is me, Anna (the author) and i thought i would just take you through each song on this made up album and what it is about. I released the tracklist a while ago (in chapter eleven) but y'all have probably forgotten about that now with all the drama. 

Also a reminder that this harry made these songs BEFORE he and taylor dated the second time. So all the hospital and breaking up drama won't be reflecting in the songs because he made the album before it :)

Disclaimer: All these tracks and stuff are made up except for the last one

1. Rhythm: About music and how it lifts you up when you feel low. Kinda like Crying In The Club by Camila Cabello.

2. Change my mind (number 2. i wasn't aware that it was already a 1D song when i made this lol OOPS. I love the song now tho - super sad. Okay i'm getting sidetracked): This track is about the first Haylor breakup (the real one irl) when they changed their mind about themselves and broke up - hence the song title.

3. I know: similar to ever since new york. he know's he did a lot wrong and he's hating himself for it :(

4. An easy obsession: TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLOR. The haylor version of Don't Blame Me.

5. Honey: that awkward photo of them at the 2013 MTV VMA's after party irl after they actually broke up. This song is about seeing her and going through all the memories again. It's a sad, bittersweet song. He remembers it all too well.

6. Darling of diamonds: about taylor's beauty. a catchy bop. It was the lead single - remember?

7. Better than that: when he's with kendall about a year after the haylor breakup and everything kendall does he knows taylor can do better. He's constantly thinking of taylor and comparing her to kendall even though they're over.

8. She needs a troublemaker: kinda a response to I Knew You Were Trouble. Saying she needs him whether either of them likes it or not (ok true).

9. Hugs and kisses: the affection they once had. a nice love song saying what a wonderful time they had together. 

10. Put words in my mouth: this track is about all the arguments and anxiety in their relationship. Putting words into someone's mouth means, by definition "prompt someone to say something that they may not otherwise have said."

11. Spiral staircase: Meet Me In The Hallway's older brother. No explanation needed :)

12. He hopes: Written in third person about himself. What he hopes will happen between him and taylor. (Little did he know his dreams would come true before the album dropped.

13. Anna: i had to include this one because it has a special place in my heart because my name is anna. you can't blame me. This song is about his desire for taylor, but he knows it won't be good. he's scared if she'll ever know he still likes her and can't get over her. poor babies.

Hope this helped y'all. I'll probably be referencing these songs a lot so you can always come back here and check. This was actually really fun to make up and put together. If only it were real :(. Please comment your thoughts, it would mean a lot!