thirty seven

Taylor's p.o.v:

I was broken. I was completely shattered. I could feel a crack going down my heart. The arrow that was once there had come out, and left the broken remains behind to die on it's own. This was nothing less than what i deserved. Harry deserved better, and he knew it.

I walked obliviously through the rain to my car, and started driving away. I wasn't going anywhere in particular, just away. Away from this horrid place where my happiness once lay. 

As i drove through the thick rain, i didn't even bother listening to music. I knew that not even that could numb the pain. What was I going to do to myself? Write songs? How would i put this into words? Well, i'd done it before. Ugh!

I went to a drive through at a McDonald's i passed, trying to avoid being photographed. But it didn't work. Staff would literally stop working and scream, and then everyone came and took a photo of me. Normally i would sign the shit they shoved in my face, but now was not the time. I wasn't feeling it today. 

Some respect would be nice though. Could people consider me and ask for permission because snapping a picture my brokenness for money? It was outright inconsiderate and selfish. Pure selfishness. I wondered how they would feel if I blinded them with the flash of an unwanted camera on a dark, rainy day and then posting it all over the internet for the world to see. 

I took my coffee and drove off. I had no idea where i was, so i found a quite street to pull up in and take a look on Google Maps. I was apparently three hours away from home, which was just the cherry on top of a great day.

Three hours allowed me enough time to do some thinking, and i actually thought of some really good lyrics. Every now and again i had to stop and write them down in my phone.

When i finally got home it was dark and lonely. My cats needed to be fed, and so did I. All I wanted to do, however, was put the lyrics i'd just thought of into a song.

a/n: I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW THIS WAS TERRIBLE IM SO SORRY I PROMISE ILL GET BETTER. ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS IT MEANS A LOT! Make sure you vote :)