Chapter one

Emily's Pov

I got up this morning, did my normal morning routine got the dress into this

I didn't know what car to choose in my garage

So I drove my all black Lamborghini to my main luxury warehouse, where my team was chilling. I went to my office. My homegirl Sammy came in and sat down. Sammy and I were friends since the third grade. I lowkey had a crush on her in the sixth grade. Until she met this stud name Nicole but everyone calls her cole, they have been dating ever since.
But back in high school, I was the shit tho cause all the girls were all over me. Then I became a player cause I mean who wouldn't with all these girls all over me.

"I found out who the snake is," she said. A few of my warehouse was hit recently and we knew it had to be someone on the team cause we had a high-security system only the team knew.

"I'm listening," I said pulling out my gun.

"It's Paul" she whispered. Paul has been working for me for a year now I felt betrayed.

"Bring him in," I told her. She got up and came back in with Paul looking worried.

"Y-you wanted m-me in boss" he stuttered

"you've been acting funny and distant with me these past few days...have something to tell me, Paul".

" no b-boss" he looks like he was about to cry.

"then why are you stuttering?" I asked but he took too long to answer so I took the gun and pulled the trigger straight towards his head without blinking I then took out his phone and saw messages from someone talking about the hits on my warehouse and my moves and whereabouts.

I called my disposer and told him to take his body out of my office and then gave my team Paul phone to track the number kill the person.

So I left them to it and grabbed 45k from my safe and went to the gym. I was running some treadmill when this sexy ass blonde came next to me on the next treadmill working her sexy phat ass.

Our she was thick I started to work my magic by taking off my shirt and started lifting some weight when she saw me take off my shirt she noticed my abs and licked her lips, after 30minutes of curling some 40s I went to the locker room and took a shower.
When I finished my shower I came outside with boxers and sports bra on.

When I was about to put on my shirt, in came the same sexy blonde.

"Hey my name is Alison," she said eyeing my wet abs.

"Hey beautiful, the name is Emily but people call me fields".

"can I get your number?" she asked shyly.

"Sure beautiful" she was shy and sweet not like the other girls. I didn't want to say it but I felt a real connection with her.

When she left I put on my shirt and went home and chill for a bit until around 11 I put on some clothes to go to the club