Chapter 27

Alison's POV

After Mrs. Fields and I managed to calm down Ariana, we headed inside and as we made our way to the door, everyone were getting out off there seat preparing to leave. "Let's go princess" Em grabbed my hand carrying me back to the car. "Where are we going" I asked curiously "we're going back home, Alison" he said hurting my heart that he called me by my full name no baby or princess.

"Are you mad at me" I ask confused "No, Alison!!" he yelled driving faster than before.

The whole ride back home was silent, as he pulled up in front off the house I got out the car and headed straight to Em's bedroom and started taking off my clothes to put on something comfortable.

As I toke off my dress, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist "what do you want" I said harshly.

"I wanna talk to my princess" Em said kissing the back of my neck "I weren't your princess two minutes ago" I replied.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I'm just stressed out because this thing that was sent to me were mainly about you and the kids". He said.

"What about me and the twins" I asked turning to face him. "I can't tell you princess" he said which was disappointing because we've been together for three years now and he act like he can't tell me anything.

"Whatever" I said walking off into the closet.

"Babe, I'm going to the warehouse to do something ite" he said holding up my chin for him to kiss me but I pulled away. Which made him sigh.

"I love you princess" he said before he walked out the room.

I changed into my comfy clothes

When I were finished I decided to head to target to for a last minute run to buy some tampons, some birth control pills and some snacks

Hanna and I entered into target and picked up all the items we needed, then I lost Hanna in the makeup isle so i decided to checked out and head to the car but before I could open my side off the door I was turned around and punched.

That one swing had me feeling like imma black out, my version were blurry and I only tasted blood.

"I put an address in your pocket and a number, do the job early in the morning or your kids are dead meat tomorrow" he said before he hit me again but with the butt of a gun.

He ran away, when Hanna started approaching the car "what's wrong why are you bleeding" she asked dropping the bags she had.

"I fell" I simply replied trying to think cause my head were pounding.

"Alison you didn't just fell what happened" she said helping me into the car.

"Its nothing Hanna, just please if Em asks, I fell okay?" I pleaded.