Chapter 11

Alison pov

I woke up with an Hangover my brain is feeling sore I groan and then got off the bed and saw Hanna sleeping in her bed. I got us both water and Advil. "Fuck my Head is Spinning" Hanna Whines
" I can't even remember anything from last night" I told her "I remembered everything don't worry we only drink" she said and I sigh with relief, thank God I thought I did something stupid last night.

I then did my morning routine and got comfortable I put on a pink short shorts with a pink barbie tank top with pink sliders.

I then went back to my room and laid on my bed putting on the tv to watch Riverdale on Netflix

I then went back to my room and laid on my bed putting on the tv to watch Riverdale on Netflix. During the Next few episodes down in came my sexy ass girlfriend wearing a blue jeans with a baby blue polo shirt and a White Shoe with her blue boxers puffing out her jeans.

"Morning baby" she said resting a bag of Toco bell on my bed and begins to take of her shoe

"Morning baby" she said resting a bag of Toco bell on my bed and begins to take of her shoe. Usually she takes of her shirt and stays in her sports bra or a vest but she just laid next to me cuddling me under the covers. "Aren't you gonna take off your shirt" I asked her and she shakes her head "Why baby I like when I can wrap my arms around your waist and feel your abs" I said "it's making cold probably later" she said watching the tv. I got up from under the covers and straddles her waist "take of your shirt" I demanded "it's hella cold baby let's just watch tv and eat" she tried changing the topic "Emily Catherine Fields the place isn't cold, stop playing and take of your shirt" I said sternly.

She then started kissing my neck and putting her hand under my breast, then I hit her in the shoulder that looked puffy and she yelped "what the fuck Alison" she said holding her arm in pain.

"take off your shirt or I'll hit you again" I said, she was a bit hesitant but she raised her arms and I straddles her waist while she sits up and lift her shirt above her head and then I gasp I saw she had a bandage wrapped around her shoulder with a bit of blood seeping out.

"Baby what happened" I asked about to cry and held me closer to her " I'm ok princess it's from that night" I said "Emily are you crazy that was like two weeks ago and this hasn't even started healing" I said worried "I'm ok come let's just eat" she grab the bag of food setting it out "Emily you need to see a doctor about that " I said and she just nod "Emily I'm serious we are going to see a doctor today" i said and she rolled her eyes

"Emily, forget the food let's go now" I said slapping the food out her hand. "Alison, I'm not going to the hospital" she put her shirt back on. Walking towards the door but I stopped her "Emily, wait..I can get a private doctor to come over and take care of it...would that be better?" I asked.

She smirked "let's make a deal" she replied not answering my question "Fine" I agreed "If I take care of my shoulder... I want you to live with me" she smiled saying her finally words " i sigh

The thought off living with someone I have feelings for made me smile but Emily and I aren't engaged "Emily...." I go on but she stopped me "just think about it, you would have to be go across town just to see me and plus I'll get to see you everyday and we can cuddle and stay in" she said with a cute voice "Baby you sound stupid talking" I mocked her voice while giggling.

"Or I'll get infected and die all because of my baby" she smirked and I rolled my eyes. " stop rolling your eyes princess" she kissed me.

"Fine but I get my own room" I groan and she chuckled kissing me all over my body showing all her excitement.

After the doctor stitched up her arm he put on a bandage and left giving her an appointment for when she has to come back and right now we are currently laying in the bed cuddling watching tv in comfortable silence.

"After this last episode we're going to start packing up your stuff" she whispered kissing my neck. "Why so soon can't you give me time, I kinda have a lot off things to carry with" i sigh sitting up

"Baby don't worry about it I can get people who I trust to pack up the stuff" she said looking up at me. I only nod and got off the bed and went into the kitchen to start making dinner for tonight.

As I stand in the kitchen I started to think what if I move in with her and when she breaks up with me I have no where to go or what if she doesn't want me touching anything around her house or what if she kicks me out because she's tired off me or what if i!I'm just over reacting...maybe she loves me or she just really doesn't like the separation between the two of us.

"Baby, I have to go to the studio" she said putting on her shirt in a rush "but I was just about to make dinner for us" I whined and she kissed my pouting lips.

"I'll be back in time I promise" she kissed me one last time running out the door.

2 hours later

I just completed making the dessert and as I rest down the pie on the table my phone begins ringing I looked at the ID and saw Caleb calling weird when did he get my number.

C: Ali Taylor is about to pick u up in five minutes get dress.

A: why I just finished making dinner and Emily's about to c-

C: Emily isn't coming Alison she here with me

A: Look Caleb I'm confused and-

C: she is here in the hospital with us

A: What?, What's wrong

C: Don't panic Alison she's find just get dressed and Taylor will bring you up....*Hangs up*

I felt dizzy and I couldn't process, I quickly put on a Joggers with a hoodie and then slide on some uggs.

While brushing my hair I heard a knock on the door and saw Taylor standing outside.

"Good evening Mrs Fields, I'm sure you know that I'm required to carry you to the hospital" Taylor said "what happened , why is she in the hospital?" I questioned and he sigh.

" I'm afraid mrs. Fields I can't give you that kind of information " he said leading me to the car.
The ride was full of silence but with confusion in the air, right then and there I felt like crying but I don't know exactly what's going on and it's scaring me.

At the hospital....

I didn't wait for Taylor to open the door for me I quickly got out walking straight towards the front desk.I

"I'm here for Emily Fields" I asked and her the woman head shoots up so fast looking at me.

"Oh I'm sorry for keeping you waiting Mrs Fields" the lady quickly got up from her seat nervously. Weird.

"I just came in" I said but she was busy walking to Emily's room door. But before she can open the door out came Hanna and Spencer that both ran and hugged me tightly.

"Guys what's wrong, where's Emily" I asked worried and they both looked at each other and then at me which made a knot form in my stomach.

"She's..............