Chapter 28

Ali pov

"Hanna get out my face cause I finna kill you" Em said grabbing me by my hand pulling me straight into his office.

"Em stop you're hurting me" I said as he gripped my wrist tighter.

He then let's go and proceeds to talk

"Why, why were you at my rival's company" he asked I were about to answer but he soften and stared at me.

"Alison, are you fucking him" he asked  with tears in his eyes. "Emmy No, I would never" I hugged him.

He slightly pushed me away "why were you at his company then?"

"I went to an interview to get a job there and they told me that I was Mr Black's new PA" I said nervous for his reaction.

"What is it, what does he have to offer that I don't have" he pleaded for an answer.

"The person that attacked me the other day gave me a choice it was either 6 millions dollars, Me or the Twins.".

"Baby you could have asked me" he kissed my head.

" I didn't wanna tell you cause I know you would have started war.. I know for a fact that if i asked you for 6 million dollars out of the blue for no apparent reason that won't work and I know i wouldn't feel comfortable around anymore" .

"Wait, where did you get 6 million dollars from" he finally sat down after pacing around his office.

"Mrs Fields happened to be there, when I got the phone call, I immediately wanted to take up on the offer of breaking up with you but she insists that I take money, I now I feel so bothered and guilty, I feel like I have the biggest dept on my hands" I rambled on.

" I still don't understand why do you need to work for black all of a sudden, did he offer you six million" he asked with a jealous tone.

"No, I heard he has a higher paying rate" I sigh and started getting my stuff.

"Baby, where are you going" he grabbed my wrist before I walked out the door.

"I need to go back to your house to get some rest for my new job tomorr-" I was cut off. "There's no new job Alison" he said sternly getting his stuff too.

"I'm paying my mom if that's what you want but I'm telling you she isn't gonna take it back, so you're worrying over nothing princess" he said grabbing my chin for me to look up at him.

"Let's go home, watch a movie, eat junk food and cuddle you can pick out any snacks at the grocery" he kissed me passionately.

I only nod and grabbed my things heading out the door behind Em.

At the back off my head I'm telling myself that this stupid guilt for nothing is gonna kill me.

Emily's  pov

At my mansion

Lately my baby has been all tense, I know I have a lot on my hands too but  I'm not letting anything worry me unless its 'for blood' serious. So I decided to loosen her up.

Tonight she finna get that d and better yet the kids and my parents are gone on vacation for 4 days..all I know is my baby finna be screaming my name for the rest of the week.

"Emmy?" I hear my baby called from the closet.

"Princess?" I walked into the closet admiring my baby's body.