Chapter 14

Previously on In Love with Trouble

I listened until I heard the front door closed, and then I slowly approached the kitchen looking for a towel or something for my now tripping thigh.

I grunt trying to reach for the top cupboard when I saw long arms
Opening it behind me, I gasped turning around to see but Hanna and Spencer standing there with their arms folded.

"Emily, don't pick stupid people that isn't trained to work for her you know" Spencer picked me up bridal style, carrying me to the car as I pass out.

To be continued

****************
Present time 8:18
The next day
****************

Ali pov

I woke up with the beam of the sun shining down on me, oh shit am I at Emily's house.

I jumped out off bed and instantly a long lasting shock isolated into my thigh causing me to groan in pain.
I totally forgot my thigh..Omg this pain is unbearable.

I tried getting off the floor but failed.

"Ahhh" I yelled out

And in came Hanna and Spencer.

"How did yo-" Hanna trying saying

They picked me up and placed me back on the bed, which I now came to a realization that the bed wasn't mine nor Emily's.

"Where am i" I groaned

"You're at my house, don't worry Emily isn't coming over now probably in the next hour" Spencer said checking my thigh that is now in a cast/wrap.

"You told her!" I yelled at them

"Nah, Emily will find out eventually in the next hour when she comes to get you" Hanna said

"Please don't tell Emily about last night, she will kill him" I said in fright.

"What do you mean him, I thought you cut yourself" Spencer whispered yell.

"Umm, I-I mean, yeah I cut m-myself" I stuttered.

" Bullshit, you're stuttering ali"Hanna said

"If I tell you guys, promise you won't tell emily" I said

"I think it's best if you don't tell us cause, if Emily finds out and she knows we knew she would kill us" Spencer said
"But we will promise that she won't find out from us" she also said.

"Thank you, that means alot" I hugged them.

"We should dress you now, Emily we be here any minute" Hanna said. " and we have to try an help you walk".