Chapter 6

Alison pov

1 week later
Wednesday

7:56 am

I got up to a knock on my door, I slowly turned to my other side and looked at the time on my Alarm clock.
"Fuck, who's knocking so early," I asked myself getting off the bed.

I put on my robe cause I only sleep in my t-shirt and thongs i then went to the door opening it. And to my surprise, it was Emily standing at the door with Breakfast in her Hands.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning," I asked yawning.

"I came to see my baby and bring you breakfast," she said walking inside.

"Ok, well your baby is tired can you give me 88 more minutes," I said crawling towards my bed lazily.

"I just really came to talk to you about something," she said standing by my bedroom door.

"What?" I asked still laying under the covers but I sat up facing her.

"Move in with me?" She said kissing my neck..

I chuckled, "you're funny"

Her face then turned serious "I wasn't playing with you princess, I'm really asking you".

I just looked at her lost for words and within a minute I thought about all the shit that will go down if I move in with Emily. I mean she's famous and all but I don't think that is the life u want to live.

"We aren't even Together and I hardly even know you, I mean it's has been a week and i know little about you, Emily".

"I know baby and we finna make it official and then you can move in with me, think about it you can get anything you want and we don't have to travel 20 minutes every time we want to see each other"
She said rambling.

"I like you Em, but i can't move in with someone i just met and I don't ever think I like you for your money, I don't need everything" i said but just then her phone rang and she answered it.

After the call, Emily looked like she was mad and something or someone.

"Em are you ok?" i said walking up to her but she moved away and said.

"I have to be somewhere," she said walking off but before she opens the door i ran in front of it blocking her.

"Are you mad me?" i asked.

She then looked down at me and then hesitantly kissed my forehead. "If i don't pass by later don't come to my place. I'll visit you in the morning" she said and i hugged her tightly.

"Are you really that mad because i don't want to move in with you?" i asked holding on to her while she tries to loosen my grip.

"No" was all she said looking around.

"Well look me in the eyes and tell me you're not mad at me," i said looking straight into her eyes.

She held my chin bringing me close to her face while she looked in my eyes" I'm not mad at you Princess, i can never be" she said opening the door and walking out.

And as she walked out...In came Hanna.

"Why are you looking so sulky," she asked walking straight past me into the fridge looking for food.

"I think Emily is mad at me," i said

"Wow, You and Miss Billionaire are in a relationship for a week now and you already made an effort to make her mad...oh and you're on the news" Hanna said and stopped when she realized what she said.