Chapter 18

Emily's pov

It's been two months and everything is running smoothly, I've been doing interviews more, getting my life together, treating my princess better and making sure she has everything. We hardly spend time together tho because she always have cheer stuff and school and I'm always working on new stuff with the crew but today is the last game that ali have so after that, I might carry her and my crew and a vacation cause we all need it.

I love looking down at her when she's on my chest sleeping she looks so peaceful especially in my hoodie and her thong, her birthday is sometime during the vacation so I have a plan to give her a promise ring and to buy her a new car and other gifts.

I rolled over and check the time and its 3:17pm, we slept in cause she's tired as hell, all this cheerleading stuff finna kill my baby.

I asked her to drop out so many times but she just doesn't want to.

I got up and got out her outfit and cheer clothes, then I went downstairs and made us both breakfast. After making her some harsh brown waffle with bacon and some orange juice I walked upstairs to our room and she were already awake sitting against the headboard on her phone. She looked up and smiled.

"Morning baby, i made you breakfast ,I said as I placed the tray on her lap and getting back in bed with her "thank you emmy, did you eat anything?" she asked and I shook my head "no baby I'm not hungry" I stared and she pout "Please emmy" she pleaded and I gave in and ate a little bit and let her ear the rest.
"Emmy you know I can't eat waffles or anything sweet before a game" she said as I started to go through my phone "that's why I made harsh brown waffle" I said and She started eating .

After eating we both showered , dress and head down to her school.

Alison pov..

Emily just started to get on my nerves because every step I take she keeps pulling down my uniform because it's to short. I did my routine perfectly with all the twerking, flips and split luckily we won and I didn't break a bone. Finally we started to do our last routine after the game and suddenly we just heard gun shots and everyone got up running and screaming.

I started to panic I didn't know what was going on everyone were heading For the exit and my stupid brain ran to the girls locker room at the other side. The first place I thought off was inside my locker so I hid in it and started calling Emily's phone but I didn't have any service...my heart were racing and all I felt like doing were crying.

I kept crying inside there and it felt like a long time and, I watched the time an it has been an hour. I wanted to come out because the heat were unbearable until I heard footsteps. My heart were racing even more I covered my mouth and nose with my hand so the person couldn't hear me but I heard it hit the locker near me so hard I got scared and squeal.

At this point I could breath because I know that person knew where I were, I saw my locker opening and I closed my eyes hoping it was someone I knew and it definitely was someone i knew "Hey slut", he said grabbing me by my hair pulling me out I started to scream and he shoved me into another locker.