Chapter 17

Previously on In love with Trouble

"Can you tell me what's wrong princess" she asked and I nod.

"When I were younger I had a big brother, he was in high school while I were in middle school and he was in a gang he told me not to tell mom so I didn't. One day we were walking from school he were selling and the last person he had to sell to was an older boy than us. He started harassing me and touching my leg and calling me his little slut and Jason didn't like it so he pulled out a gun and shot the guys and then the in return the guy took out his gun and shot Jason like 20 times in front of me and I just remembered running home crying and screaming help until my mom saw me at the front door and asked what's wrong and She took the news worst than me it's was horrible and going back into the trap house reminded me so much about the alley where I last saw him". I said and Emily held me into her arms.

"I'm sorry for taking you to the trap house baby" she said kissing my forehead. "Its not your fault emmy" I kissed her cheeks.

Eventually I fell asleep in Emily arms....

Alison pov

The Next day
8:45am

I woke up and there is hair all over the bed, I touched my head to see if it were me but my hair were in a bun. I slowly opened my eyes and for the first time I saw Emily's long ass hair out, it wasn't in two French braids coming down like She always has it. I looked down at her and examined what we had on, did she dress me.

She then slightly turn around face me and she had a morning wood it look like it was ready to come out

She then slightly turn around face me and she had a morning wood it look like it was ready to come out. She wrapped her hand around my waist but I moved her hand and tried coming off the bed but she pulled me back down sitting on her lap.

"Good morning, baby" she said sitting up and her cock were right on my entrance. I grind a little on her and she stop me. "No baby we have to talk about last night" she said and I shook My head.

"No, Emmy I don't wanna talk about it" I said turning my body to face her straddling her waist so I was directly on top of her hard wood. "No, princess we can't i have to work today" she said taking me off her.  I pout and She hovered over me kissing my pout I slowly went under her hoodie rubbing her abs then I went lower down but before I could touch her, she moved and came off the bed going into the bathroom.

"Emmy, are you going to get rid of your morning wood in here by jerking off" I asked and she chuckled. "Yes, my love" she said and I asked "can I watch you, daddy?" She shook her head "no, princess I have two hours to reach to work" she said.

"And your point is exactly" I said and She answered " I need to stop at Spencer's first to get braided up" she said and then I came up with an idea.  "What if I braided your hair" and She chuckled.

"Desperate huh" she asked and I giggled "no I'm curious to how you guys do it" I said and she then pulled me in the bathroom and closed the door. " fine you can watch but don't do anything cause I won't stop and I might fuck you instead " she said and I smirked.