Chapter 26

I was awaken by a loud cry and three different voices in the room, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Mr and Mrs Fields cuddling on Emily's side of the bed with Ariana and Elijah and Em were bring clothes out from the closet with a towel around his waist.

"Someone's up" Mr Fields says cheerfully playing with the twins, I groan because the A.c. were blasting so i placed the blanket over my head about to go back to sleep, "Princess get up you gotta go to work today" Em, removed the blanket from over my head kissing my neck. "Em, I didn't agree to this" I wrapped my leg around his torso enjoying this moment "baby, just give it a week if you don't like it at the end of this week you can go to college and do whatever you wanna do" He said getting off me and picking me up bridal style "You need to shower and get dress we are leaving in an hour" he said placing me in the bathroom.

2 hours later

Within that hour, I finished showering, brushing my teeth and already dressed.

When we arrived to the building the place were hectic until Em step foot through the door everyone stopped, and stared at us which made me feel uncomfortable, Am I ugly why are all the girls looking at me like I'm a prostitute or something, "get b...

When we arrived to the building the place were hectic until Em step foot through the door everyone stopped, and stared at us which made me feel uncomfortable, Am I ugly why are all the girls looking at me like I'm a prostitute or something, "get back of work!" Em yelled at them as we hopped on the elevator heading to the 28th floor.

"Do I get my own office" I asked excitedly as we stepped out the elevator, he chuckled at my question walking straight into a huge double door.

"No baby, you're staying in here with me" he said smacking my ass as I walk ahead

"No baby, you're staying in here with me" he said smacking my ass as I walk ahead. "Do I make you coffee or do some paperwork, what can I do" I asked putting down my purse "You can just ride daddy" he replies licking his lip and squeezing my ass "babe, we cant , not in here" I moaned as he began kissing down to breast.

He lift my skirt up and then placed me on top of his desk spreading my legs apart, "damn, baby you're so wet for daddy already" he said unzipping his pants with one hand and the other in my thong. He pulled my thong down and then placed it in his pocket and then took his thick long cock and slowly placed it in my tight hole.

"Fucc-baby you're so tight" Emily pant thrusting into me slowly, kissing my neck "Emmy faster" I moaned while playing with my nipples that were now pebbles. He started moving faster pounding into me giving me every inch of him until i felt myself about to blow "Fuc-Emmy I'm about to cu-" I moaned out she started rubbing my clit causing me to shake uncontrollably, until I cum. After he cum in me, he turned me, bending over the table for round two.

2 hours later

After another few round, I were out, I couldn't keep my eyes open again, after a good 40minutes nap I got up finding myself on Em's sofa with a huge blanket covering my naked body. "My baby is finally up huh" Em said as he sit on his desk eating Chick fil A

"When did you go out to buy that" I asked curiously "I just sent one of the employees to buy it for me" he walked over to me sitting on the couch by my feet " I don't like you" I groaned as the sun shines in my face "Why because daddy made you cum six times" he chuckled "Yeah, because i thought daddy wanted me to work here as an assistant not a prostitute" I said annoyed that I made myself do that. "we really didn't have much work to do today, I was going home early anyway" he said sternly which took a relief off my shoulder.

"And baby I'll never watch you as a prostitute, you'll always be my princess and the main piece of puzzle to my heart" he said and I got up and kissed him.

2 hours later

For dinner tonight everyone and by everyone I mean EVERYONE is gonna be there because Caleb decided to have a nice dinner after Em's new song Make Love In The Club Top #1 on the charts everywhere.

So Em and I just finished showering and by showering I mean fucking and then after we dressed the kids and ourselves. We head straight to The Field's Most Famous restaurant.

We are currently sitting around the table with everyone eating dinner and talking until Hanna blurted out the most disturbing thing "Guys can I say something please!" Hanna shouted we all looked up at her confused " I have been trying to tell Em this all day but she wasn't answering her phone so I gotta say it now" Hanna said sounding worried

"What" Em Said glaring at her, if looks could kill Hanna would be dead by now. "Um here" she said handing Em a long envelope.
Em grabbed it from her then took a shot before opening it, it were a couple of paper in them that looked like pictures and then a letter. Sadly Em was at the Head of the table so no one could see it but him.

"Fuck!" he said Looking at Everyone then at Hanna. " Hanna who else knows about this!" he yelled causing the Ariana to cry.
"Nobody, I swear it's only me" she said with fear beaming in her eye.

Mrs.Fields then gets up to carry Ari outside because her cry is getting louder "Ma, Take Alison with you, I need to talk some business" Em said and I looked at him confused "why can't I be in the business too" I got annoyed.

"Alison not now, Just go with my mother" he gets up taking my hand and pulling me out the chair. "Go, I'll talk to you later" he whispered in my ear which I know is a Damn lie.

I finally walked away sitting across the road at the park with Mrs Fields.

Emily's pov

"Guys prepare for war" My father said after reading the letter. "I don't know who's up to this bullshit but it looks like they want blood and that what they're gonna get".

"Tonight as soon as I reach home, I'll scan for Finger prints to see if I can get a match from the letter" Aria suggested. "Good, Spencer you Finna get twenty more guards around my Lot by Tonight, Caleb Hack all the security at the Company and at the warehouse and Dad I need you to secure the Crib tonight because I'll be with Caleb at the warehouse" I said and they all nod except one person.

"What about me?" Hanna asked, and I just chuckled "Marin I think you did enoug-" I was cut off "Please Em" she begged.
"Don't ever cut me off again or I'll blow your head off!" I shouted at her "Just because you're her friend you'll stay with her at the crib tonight" I said giving her a chance. "And if you succeed tonight, I'll think about putting you on the court to train Alison" I was and her face lit up.

"Really!" She yelled excitedly " Yeah Yeah, Guys Eat fast Lets not waist time, time is money " I said clucking my gun that sat on the table.

K..

To be continued