Chapter 8

Alison pov

It's two days since the whole incident and for those two days I've been thinking a lot about everything that took place and I'm still hella confused.

I'm currently sitting on Emily's lap with her whole crew sitting in her office explaining to me what happened the other day.

"I really thought I knew you Hanna...When were you gonna tell me that you were in a gang" I asked

"Cause i didn't want you to get involved in this" Hanna replied.

"Baby just don't worry about it you finna stress yourself out" Emily kissed my neck.

"I'm gonna get stressed out if you keep hiding stuff from me!" I yelled at hanna.

"Baby, just drop it pretend nothing happened" Emily said calmly .

"I'm not your baby"..

*scoff*... "You almost got killed and you're now telling me to drop it" I said getting up.

She pulled me back down

"I said to drop it Alison" she said really angry .

I pushed her back getting out off her grip, I ran down the hallway to the back, where I discovered a garden.

I lead myself straight outside where her huge garden were and sat in the grass.

"Hey, you ok" Spencer one of Emily's partner ask sitting next to me.

"Yeah," I sigh.

"Hey, Just saying...if I was Emily's girl, I would drop it" she said.

"Why, and I'm not Emily girl, stop saying that" I said frustrated.

"Because it's hard being in Fields Footstep...I learned that the hard way"

"And you're emily's girlfriend weather you like it or not" she added.

" But-" I got cut off

"But nothing Alison just drop it" she said getting up and going inside.

Why doesn't anyone want me to know...

********************

After sitting on the grass for a great half an hour I decided that I want to go home.
I went to Emily's room and took all my clothes from closet not the ones she bought me and packed them in a suitcase.
While I were packing in my shoes I heard the door open and in came Hanna.

"Hey, Ali where are you going" she asked

"I'm going home, what does it look like I'm going" I said

"I don't think Emily is gonna like that" she said

"Why does everyone care what Emily think" I said raising my voice.

"Because I'm the boss" Emily voice came from nowhere making jump.

She came in the room and Hanna walked out quickly.
She turned me around, standing behind me and pulling me closer to her front holding my waist tightly.

"Now tell me baby why do you think people don't need to care about what I think" she asked whispering in my ears.

She made my whole body shiver with her voice.

I got out of her grip and was about to walk away but she grabbed me and throw me on her bed.

"Answer me" she said hitting me in my thighs which instantly made my legs spread apart.