Chapter 9

Alison pov

After I hang up on Emily I started taking my bags that was already packed outside.

I headed outside where Hanna car was and saw she that she was talking to Someone on the phone and then she hang up.

"Hop in I'm taking you somewhere" she said with a grin on her face.

"Where?" I was so confused .

25 minutes later....

"Hanna you have been driving for 20minutes now.. and you are still not telling me where we're going"

And she suddenly stopped in front off a tall ass building with EF on it.

"Oh come on....I don't wanna see Emily" I said frustrated.

Taylor then open my car door and leaded me to the Elevator that took us to the last floor.

The elevator finally opened to the roof where there was a helicopter and Emily in a tux standing beside it with roses . With flowers pedals making a trail towards her.

She walked up to me and gave me the flowers.

"I don't like seeing my princess upset and I would like to apologize for all the shit I kept doing for the past week that we have been together and I'd to also make an proposal with a promise ring that i 'll try to change and make this relationship work for the both of our benefit, Alison would you be my girlfriend". She said getting down on one knee.

Tears filled my eyes, I just hugged her and kissed her passionately.
She then got up still kissing me and place the ring on my finger kissing my hand.

She then opened the helicopter door and strapped me up entering the other side.

" Em, can you even ride this " I panicked.

"Don't worry baby you're in safe hands.. Just trust me" she buckled up.

I only nod and enjoying the view.

Within 26minutes she landed us on top another building where there was a table full with Candles and rose petals and a lot of food.

"So this is beautiful" I gasped at the set in front of us .

"You're de only things I see baby" she kissed me moving her hands down to my ass squeezing it, she then started kissing my neck down to my chest.

"Emmy, we're out in public" i moved her hands

She moved her hands backing away smirking and biting her lips.

I rolled eyes and took out my phone to take a photo and she grabbed it.

"Emily give me my phone back" I laughed.

"No, this phone is a distraction...come on let's dance" she slowed dance with me.

"I love you baby and I really want you to be my forever" she whispers in my ear.

"I'd love to be your forever" I kissed her cheeks.

After we slow danced and ate we enjoyed the view little and then she flew us back to the other building.

At Emily's home.

"Thanks for tonight Emmy I really enjoyed it" I said

"you don't need to thank me baby and why are you saying that like you finna go home". She asked

"Cause I am going home" I said in a *duh* way .

"Why, baby I thought you was staying over" she played with my fingers.

"I'd like to spend time with you but I not living here Em and I have to the gym tomorrow with Hanna" I said

"No, you're not going home, just spend the night and in the morning I'll carry you to the gym" she untied her suit.

I only nod rolling my eyes and she grabbed me pushing me towards the door...which honestly made me wet.

"Stop rolling your eyes at daddy" she kissed my neck ripping of my shirt carrying me upstairs to her room.

She slammed the door locking it then placing me gently on the bed.

"Take of your clothes" she said leaving me walking her drawers

Emily's pov.

I walked to drawer taking out my handcuffs and vibrator.

I walked over to the bed and saw my baby laying there fully naked.

I then took her her hands handcuffing them to the bed post.

"Daddy what are you doing"she said

"marking what's mine,baby just relax" I said smirking

She rolled her eyes again and I hit her wet pussy gently.

"Hmmm daddy, please take out your big dick" she moans

Which affected Emmy Jr. I was as hard as a rock.

I then crawled on top of her marking my territory with hickeys I then went down to her wet throbbing pussy and kissed it lightly. And I apparently made her more wet cause she was dripping.

I then took the vibrator and put it up her butt...

"Oh!, Fuck daddy what was that" she said jolting up.

"I put a vibrator in that fine ass" I smack it.

At this following time she was a moaning mess I then started eating her out and licking every corner marking what's mine.
When I was finished I took a finger and pushed it in her hot walls
And pound her out ass two more fingers.

"Fuckkkkk...I want you daddy" she moans out.

I then uncuffed her and she then crawled into my and started kissing me, I started to rub her clit she sat on my fingers riding the fuck out of it.
Her tities was bouncing then I grabbed it and started pincing her nipples in a round movement.

She then cum and came of me sucking out the juices on my finger and looking up at me with her blue ocean eyes which made me blow.

"Fuck, baby you're a tiger", I kissed her lips as she laid next to me.