Chapter 24

Alison's pov

I woke up and there was breakfast already waiting for me on my bedside.

I slowly sat up and eat because I was so hungry, I looked next to me and Emily side was made like there was no one there

I slowly sat up and eat because I was so hungry, I looked next to me and Emily side was made like there was no one there. I got out of bed with my plate and head to the kitchen.

"Morning", aria said while sitting by the isle feeding Ari and Eli.

I walked to the babies and kissed there cheeks, "how's mummy princess and prince" I said tickling them.

"Oh hey" hanna said as she entered the kitchen "have you guys seen caleb" she asked.

"They all went to the trap house" Aria said as she goes into the cabinet handing me some pills. "This is for your head, after you eat you need to take them" she said.

"But wait, there isn't anything going on at the trap house why did they go down there?" Hanna asked and Aria looked at her weirdly and then she looked at me and sigh "they went because Emily wanted to chill out" aria said.

I took my pills and then took the twins and carried them in the living room where their there other crib is.

I then head upstairs, stripped and head to the bath tub. I laid in there and closed my eyes hoping that all the negativity will go away. I tried to clear my mind but I felt so guilty, worried and irritated that the only person I wanted by my side was ignoring me.

I started to feel dizzy but it quickly passed so I sat properly just in case I get a seizure but then I noticed that the water started to turn red but I touch my nose and there were blood coming out. I got out the tub and cleaned myself up, I threw on some clothes and head into the kids room to get them clothes also.

I head downstairs and then dressed them, "where are you going" aria asked standing behind me "I'm going to my friends house do you wanna come?" I asked and she shook her head.

" Hanna or Taylor can drive you " I then head outside with the kids and gave Taylor the address to the hotel Emily mother was staying at.

Minutes later we arrived to one of the most luxurious hotel I've ever seen in my life, I then went up the 3 floor and knocked on her room door.

"Oh, hey Love what are doing here" she asked hugging me she then let me in and we sat down and talked.

"I just want someone to talk to" i said and she sat next to me and held my hand. "What's wrong" she asked.

" I just don't want my emotions to get to me so I won't have any side effects but I can't do it anymore, I just wanna cry and let everything out but I know I can't" I said tearing up.

"Hey, please don't cry my daughter" she said "tell me what makes you happy" she said.

"Dancing and Emmy" I sigh, she took my hand and put on the radio loudly but not to loud to hurt the kids hearing.