Chapter 23

Previously on In love with Trouble

I promise I'm coming back before midnight, I love you" he said pecked my lips and leaving.

I then laid back and enjoy the movie.

That night
11:43pm

Alison's pov

It's been four hours now, I got so entertained in the movie that I forget Emily was suppose to come home soon, I'm currently on the last movie, I didn't even know there were three movies to it.

I took off the tv and then head downstairs, to put away the food that Emily left for me. I checked on the babies, fed them and then went back into Emily's room and saw him laying in the bed.

"How in the hell did you get here" I asked and he chuckled " I walked in when you were feeding Ari and Eli" he said I nod and sat on the bed while he went into the closet to get us both clothes to sleep in.

Emily's

Alison's

Alison's

I started giggling like crazy, "em, how did you know I always wanted a Batman pjs, awww and you even got a matching boxers" I laughed

I quickly changed into my clothes and laid under the covers with emily, "I watched all parts off the fifty shades of grey" I said and she sat up " So you understand what's going on" he asks and I nod.

"We can do the vanilla relationship thing" I said getting excited "alison, you can't just be happy don't you understand this is a commitment" he asked, I nod.

" I understand, it's kinda similar to our lives don't you think " I said " Fine but you have to understand alison, I'm not going to be soft on you" he said

I nod " yeah, while I'm in training with you guys next month, I can be training with you also" I whispered into his ears.

"Ight, tomorrow I'll have my lawyer make you a rule contract" he said God knows how excited I am for this.

Within minutes he fell asleep.

I didn't know what to do, I gently came off the bed and started walking around the house like a crazy person, I soon got bored and decided to go to the store to get some groceries.