Chapter 13

Emily pov

I ran out after her but she escape so dang fast and this cast wasn't helping.

I immediately called in Hanna, Spencer and Caleb, sending them out to look for my girl.

I don't know why girls get jealous so fast, I didn't do anything
Maya is just my friend we have known each other since pre K days but I need to find my baby before she get into trouble or before she gets herself in danger.

By the time I'm heading to her apartment to move her stuff into my house.

Alison pov

I went to my hiding spot where Hanna and I go to when we were younger, It was like our get away spot, when our parents were giving us a hard time.

As I arrived at the spot I saw Hanna and Spencer already sitting there.

"How did you know I was coming" I asked with a sigh sitting next to them.

"I remembered when we were younger this was the place we would go when we were trying to escape reality". Hanna said with a chuckle.

" Hey, Ali I know things has been tough being with Emily but I want you to know that Emily isn't like the others she might be famous and attractive which will cause girls to throw themselves at her but she loyal and full of love". Spencer said as I sobbed in her arms.

"Yeah, you're pretty lucky and besides the girl she's with is one of  our best friends and a past gang member she use to work for Emily but she got pregnant last year, so Emily and her agreed that was best if she got out" Hanna explained.

"Oh" I said in shock.

I over reacted and Emily is probably mad at me for running away
Omg, I'm in so much trouble.

"Come let's go back to the house" Spencer said getting up.

"Wait isn't Emily in the hospital?" I asked.

" No, she at her house, she got discharged" Hanna said.

"Oh, I don't want to go back at her house I kinda wanna go home" I pleaded

"I don't know ali, Emily will flip, she give us strict orders" Hanna said worried.

"It wouldn't hurt if she doesn't know" I said and Hanna and Spencer looked at each other weirdly.

"Emily has a tracking device in all of us" they said at the same time.

"in what" I said in shock

"Inside of us" Spencer said

"What the fuck do you mean inside of us" I said curiously.

"Um she had us get ours at a doctors office but yours are probably in your vagina or on your phone.

" oh ok" I said awkwardly.

I was lost for words after that conversation all I wanted to do were go home, I tried of the ups and downs everyday it's really stressful being in a relationship no matter the type.

After begging Spencer to carry me back to my apartment, I was elated cause I was afraid of going at Emily's house,

As I entered my apartment, I sigh seeing the lights on...Hanna always forgets to take off the lights.

I head straight into my room and saw my bedroom empty, I were so confused I walked back outside and realized the furniture were actually gone and I just didn't think twice of it.
I looked for the house phone to called Hanna.

And she told me that Caleb and Emily picked up our stuff and carried it to their house...Great!. "I'm gonna live with trouble now" I said over the phone.

"Can you just come pick me up, I don't know why you didn't tell me from before I wouldn't even think about coming here". I said
Hanging up.

" I see you have company coming over" a oddly familiar voice said.

I immediately turn around and saw Noel with a knife in his hands walking up to me.

"What are you doing here noel?" I asked him backing up to the door.

he didnt answer me back he just grabbed my neck slamming me up against the door causing me to hit my head pretty bad. His hand then make its way up my thigh but I slapped him and tried running downstairs into the basement but he grabbed me by my hair dragging me up the stairs into the bathroom.

"Take of your clothes you slut" he said slapping me across my face while he try taking off his pants.

He sat me on the toilet seat and spread my leg open but I kept crossing it which cause him to take the knife that he had and cut me deep in my upper thigh.

I screamed so loud, that it echoes in the house. He looked so scared off the thought that he just did that.

"I'm sor-" he said stuttering but didn't finish because he ran off out the window.

I looked down at my thigh and saw blood gushing out and at that moment the door bell rang and I instantly knew that was Hanna and Spencer. I quickly up in pain looking in the medicine cabinet for bandage but Emily and Caleb took everything out the apartment.

My head started spinning and my heart started beating slowly I sat down for a second and tried calming down myself.

I didn't know what we're my next step so I locked the bathroom door and sat behind it holding my thighs.

"Ali it's Spencer are you ok, why didn't you open the door for us" she said behind the door.

"Oh, h-hey Spencer I d-didn't hear you g-guys knocking, I'm just peeing" I said scared for my life.

"Um, why are you stuttering? Are you sure you're ok" Spencer asked to make sure.

"Yeah, I'm f-fine you guys can go to car and w-wait I'll be down in a minute" I tried saying in a proper sentence without stuttering but failed.

"Ali, I know when you're lying, you can't lie without stuttering" Hanna said seriously

Fuck!, i cursed under my breath, I have no where to go and I don't want to go to Emily's house at the moment.

"U-um actually, I'm on my period and it's w-weird talking about it" I said hoping they believe it.

"Oh, you want us to go across the road to get you some tampons?" Spencer asked

Thank God they believed it.

"Yes please and can you get me a pair of p-pants please it's ruined" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll be back in a sec" Hanna said.

I listened until I heard the front door closed, and then I slowly approached the kitchen looking for a towel or something for my now dripping thigh.

I grunt trying to reach for the top cupboard when I saw long arms
Opening it behind me, I gasped turning around to see but Hanna and Spencer standing there with their arms folded.

"Emily, didn't pick stupid people that isn't trained to work for her you know" Spencer picked me up bridal style, carrying me to the car as I pass out.

To be continued