Chapter 16

Previously on In love with Trouble

"Wait, can I ask you one more question?" She asked.

"Sure, Hanna "I rolled my eyes

" Do we both know who this guy is" she asked and I was too scared so I didn't say anything until she said.

"Its Noel huh" she asked and I just froze because........

I just froze because I looked up and saw Emily standing by the door.

"You know Ali you can tell me anythi-.....oh, shit when did Emily get here" Hanna gasp walking into the bathroom.

"I think you should go back to the guest room hanna" Emily said and that got me nervous, Hanna then left and she took my hand and carry me to the bed....She sat on the edge and laid me over her leg.

And then instantly I knew she was about to spank me
She rubbed both my cheeks and kisses them then She said
"Count" sternly.

Slap "1"

Slap "2"

Slap "3"

Slap "4..Mhmm, daddy" I moaned out

She then slapped my ass again 4 more times then she picked me up and laid me on the bed.

"who's pussy is this Alison" she asked spreading my legs and I instantly remembered I had on no panties.

"Emily's pussy" I replied moaning cause she just blew on my clit,but then I remembered its (Daddy's)

"Daddy's pussy" I replied trying to touch her.

But she took my hand and placed it over my head and said "Don't move alison" I nod

she laid down and spread my legs again and started kissing my thigh where the scar is.

"Emmy, don't" I said closing back my legs.

"Alison open up or do I need to tie you to the bed".

I spread open my leg and whimper "Emmy, I'm so ugly"

"No, you're so beautiful Alison if you weren't...I wouldn't be eating you out right now" she said and I blushed.

"Emmy, can we not do this now. I just curled my hair and I don't want to ruin it" I begged.

"Fine, when we get home tonight....this pussy is mines" she cupped me.

"Yes,Emmy" I said getting up and she pulled me back down

"Yes, who" she asked smacking my ass.

"Yes, Daddy" I said and she smiled into our passionate kiss.

I got up and finished my hair then I heard Emily on the phone calling people and talking about killing Noel tonight.

I unplugged the curling iron and walked into the room and she hang up the phone.

"Emmy, don't do it " I said sternly and she looked at me with warning in her eyes.

"Alison don't push it, just put on your heels and get Hanna and let's go" she said and I did as I was told because i didn't want to get into anymore trouble.

After getting Hanna I went downstairs and saw Emily already dressed in her suit.